• 393 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2972 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

1.13 killed minecraft lmao

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by NothinButNetYT, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Corrected: Placed post where it should be...

I wouldn’t totally say that I have all of the cosmetic’s I have been given an excuse to cover why I now don’t have any Imperial crates after a year of reporting it being broke... a year to tell me it is an “Intended feature”. Really ? Intended? That is not an intended feature, it is called we can’t fix it and so NOW it is an intended feature. If intended, then why am i given Imperial crates from other events, I sit with 2 in my inventory that do nothing but sit in there because can’t use, let alone in that year I lost over 300k to try to see if fixed and some of that was in real dollars having purchased the crates in the store. Did i get recouped for my intended loss NO. So no, they can’t fix. There are items in the Imperial crate list that i do not have... so more called a cover up. Not Intended... just some bs. If what I said that is truth, from what they told me... then hell warn me for being honest and sharing what i know and feel about it, idc.

true!

Posted Nov 13, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 13, 2019
  2. I don't think bedrock servers can downgrade to an older version, especially since mineplex is a server that is partnered with Mojang. They are forced to update to the latest version.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  3. I corrected my above post... removed my comment from within Flutevegetables post...

My comment actually got placed within Flutevegetables comment about the Imperial crates, so read inside his content... don’t know how I managed that one... but hey we all mess up ...lol!

Posted Nov 13, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 13, 2019
  4. At least they fixed the mobs being upside down.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  5. It isn't being implied that Mineplex itself can go back to an older version to play on, it is that the players don't have to update to 1.13 and stay playing through an older version but ios players can't once they have made the update, they can only set their devices to not auto update. But if you own a realm, you were forced to update if you wanted to play there, so if you wanted to play and not just pay you had to update... it's great not really having choices. But then the same can be said for what I said about the Imperial crates here... so same difference. So messed up!
    --- Post updated ---
    Naaa, not the worst... it was devastating to servers like Mineplex. But the 1.11 update hit alot of ios users and some android user really hard... we would freeze not in getting the update but when we downloaded it to our devices... we were basically locked out of Minecraft all together and there were no fixes... many still freeze out in the updates no matter when they try to update. But we found, not mojang, a workaround solution to get our devices to update, but not everyone could use it so remained locked out until mojang and microsoft bothered figure out why we couldn't update using wifi... maybe they did since I didn't freeze out with this update but who knows on the next one. So ya... they need more testers or better bug reporters... idk which. But hey... there is worst things that can happen... mine just meant I couldn't play Minecraft, which ultimately means that I can't play here either. So... humm ... 1.ll vs 1.13 all hurt the players.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  6. Mineplex died way before 1.13. :)

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  7. Frfr I’m happy that they fixed the server issue of crashing, but there’s so many issues. Are they just gonna say that imperial crates are a problem on Microsoft’s part??? They seriously need to issue a public announcement about everything or they’re just gonna keep getting complaints and backlash.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  8. You can

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  9. Lol, I know that Minecraft developers decided to make frequent updates for skin stuff and to add more components, I am wondering if it will cause even more problems.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  10. C++ is better than Java it’s fact. I never played Java Minecraft though. I getting computer next week so maybe I’ll get to try it!!

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  11. The code it’s self is better but maybe not the server it’s self coded on C++
    Java is way easier to work with, that’s mosty likely why java is less buggier

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  12. Mineplex does a good job for what it is

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Mystic 0440 and FluteVegetables like this.
  13. I do play on other servers sometimes and it just feels like it’s for 5 year olds.....the games are also total copies of other servers other than mineplex. I feel like jt is starting to come back together. Cakewars hit 1.5k players the other day :shrug:

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Mystic 0440 and Snicker3378 like this.
  14. I do to but Mineplex is my favorite even over my own. Plus Mineplex Java has a really cool custom game called Clans. Never got to play it but I heard it’s fun.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Mystic 0440 and FluteVegetables like this.
  15. Naaa, not the worst... it was devastating to servers like Mineplex. But the 1.11 update hit alot of ios users and some android user really hard... we would freeze not in getting the update but when we downloaded it to our devices... we were basically locked out of Minecraft all together and there were no fixes... many still freeze out in the updates no matter when they try to update. But we found, not mojang, a workaround solution to get our devices to update, but not everyone could use it so remained locked out until mojang and microsoft bothered figure out why we couldn't update using wifi... maybe they did since I didn't freeze out with this update but who knows on the next one. So ya... they need more testers or better bug reporters... idk which. But hey... there is worst things that can happen... mine just meant I couldn't play Minecraft, which ultimately meansans I can't play here either. So... humm
    Agree @Snicker3378 ... I was given a year run around... why keep me in a loop hole till you decide and I had staff and mob support in trying to get this resolved and they knew nothing of this so called "intended feature"... so, wasn't an intended feature until they decided not to deal with it or me any longer.... don't know if I was the only one received that message to reporting my issue on my last attempt again supported by a admin and a mod... No... no one knows. I posted back to the mod who had to report that to me and that person took it personally me complaining that I had to complain to them about their attitude in reporting it to me... but said back then that it was not an intended feature it was a bug cover-up because they can't fix it. Who wait a year and then doesn't even announce it to the public that after x amount of crates opened you will be locked out... I was already locked out in our merge to the Better Together update, I maybe opened a few crates after we were Bedrock and I was done.... trying to find out why and knowing people have particles, and morphs I can't get my hands on... and I opened them all.... NOT! So ya ... agree more than 110% more like agree 200% It's a RIP to be stuck using up over 100 mil on basically j**k I don't use and get more shards for duplicates morphs, etc., but crazy amounts of tnt, etc., so prefer to collect party bombs so others can get the stuff I don't want to have and they do... but ya you got to collect a bunch of inventory to get to the party bombs and then they didn't work... great can't share so then start hoarding them.. lol! Yea... one day a huge Party Bomb explosion day... i think I have over 30 now, since have stopped opening crates so I am holding crates unopened from rank also... Yea a big compilation of disasters one after another ... and no I rather see games fixed then for them to be working on new Imperial crates items or giving us another crate separate from the Imperial that has items we don't have in. But... no ... bug fixes first... please fix our games!

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  16. Mystic you wrote a lot lol. Also I do remember that 1.11 update, it was bad.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  17. Sorry ... feel passionate about something I need to voice it ... and there are a few things I do and have mentioned. thank you :D
    --- Post updated ---
    I concur, it's my favorite also... and why so many of us are passionate to have it up and working to the best of it's abilities which is much more than it currently is.

But, I do love playing in Minecraft ... preferable with friends but not always that lucky so ... so the full circle takes me back here for that...

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Degagelemming95 likes this.
  18. Did you try opening any of the Halloween crates? Those are the ones that worked for me I mean I kept getting duplicates of things, but I still received some decent stuff. I think what I’m really just sick of is the particles not working, so even if you do get particles out of crates, you can’t even use them. Those have been broken since the end of July, and still nobody’s doing anything about it.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  19. I miss the good old days with 30k+ people on mineplex

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Snicker3378 and Mystic 0440 like this.
  20. You got treat ... :D ... I got Trick ... my 1 crate (I find others got 15 to open) if that’s the case(crate) it’s called rip! My crate gave me only candy apples... i really needed more ...not! I don’t know why if 1 crate it wasn’t a one time exclusive Halloween item, whether morph or particles ... but no to get special exclusive we had to buy our own exclusive ... the new pets on sale. Ok, i indulged ... but really ... aren’t we special also Mineplex that something could have been in our crates vs just made to buy? hummm... would have been a nice reward for appreciating your players. * thought bubble for next time Mineplex *

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Snicker3378 likes this.