• 498 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3077 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

1.13 killed minecraft lmao

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by NothinButNetYT, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Yeah it would be a treat, if I could actually uSE THE COSMETICS I WAS GIVEN. I’m literally just playing to get wins now, not because there’s anything fun to do. The lobbies are so small, and it’s like mineplex has nothing to offer anymore, but I don’t have the guts to leave it. I’ve been playing it forever and it’s like a hobby now. Lmao

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Mystic 0440 like this.
  2. So agree... same!

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  3. Just play Java.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    RealWand and Mystic 0440 like this.
  4. LOL ... I probably would if I wasn't so clumsy using a mouse or controller... that is why my Java account sits at a Level 2 I think... it just would be a welcome change from Bedrock... but... Bedrock is the Best Rock and will always be... and so much more comfortable with my ipad that pc... but... don't you have problems also ? so is it trading one for another set of problems... naa, your good and I probably would but just not permanently.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. I need to save up money for that hahah

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    RealWand likes this.
  6. I've seen people talking about crushing. I don't know about you guys, but I don't have this problem. I mean it crushes, but only 1-2 times a day because of overheating or something that happens to the hardware when someone plays too long.
    --- Post updated ---
    [​IMG]
    Check this out
    --- Post updated ---
    That is how I look when my minecraft crushes while I was cake wars and was close to winning.
    --- Post updated ---
    Oops I wanted to say "I was PLAYING cake wars"

Posted Nov 17, 2019