• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6185 Players Online
  • 3295 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

1.16 Bugs

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Berriansx2, Jul 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1.16 on Mineplex seems to have broken quite a few things
    1: Zombie Pigmen are now Parrots.
    2: Some Guardians in Speed Builders are now Bees.
    3: Wither Skeletons in death tag are not Blazes (although I experienced this in 1.15.2 today also).
    4: Some win effects are broken, as a bunch of barrier blocks appear everywhere.

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  2. Posted Jul 2, 2020
    Truthhs likes this.
  3. Hey! If you want to play with the least amount of bugs on Mineplex it is currently reccomended that you play on 1.8.x currently, this is due to it being the most compatiable and least buggy version of Minecraft for most servers. As for the bugs it is known that in further updates the mobs have changed appearances however you should still be able to use them as normal. For bugs you can report them here if you haven't already so that it can be investigated. If you have any other questions feel free to DM me!

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  4. Heyo!

Just like stated above, these seem to be bugs that should be reported here. 1.16 just released not too long ago, so I’m sure there are still many things being looked at, bug wise, to clean everything up. Whether they have been reported or not, it is probably better to still report them anyways just in case they have not been brought to attention yet. Obviously before reporting the bugs, just as @LT Tombstone 77 said, you should read over the bug reporting guide that can be found here to ensure you report the individual bugs correctly with no problems in the way. Since this concern has been addressed, I will be locking this thread and feel free to PM me with any further comments, questions, and/or concerns!

Thread Locked >> Concern Addressed

Posted Jul 3, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.