• 318 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3793 Players Online
  • 3475 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

1 Hour Build - Percis

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by percis, Sep 16, 2020.

1. I saw Jinnochi doing timed build's so it inspired me to try my own. I was only able to make a small house and didn't have time for terrain... Although, I do like the aesthetic of it.

https://imgur.com/a/9lrDU3w

Posted Sep 16, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 16, 2020
  2. wow, this is amazing! I have no skill in building what so ever and I absolutely love the design of this house. I can see why you're a builder :D

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    Ryan9116, GAM and percis like this.
  3. Woahhh this looks awesome! For one hour this is amazing. Not going to lie, I'm jealous of people's building skills when all I can build is a simple wooden house haha.

I love the style of it. It seems quite magical and mystical. Almost mysterious, making me want to explore more. The roofing and the colours used are really interesting and give it that unique style.

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    Anna-Marie, Drizzerd and percis like this.
  4. looks nice c:

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    percis likes this.
  5. Looks very nooby! Good job! <3

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    percis likes this.
  6. tyy arshaad

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2020
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  7. Hey there!

For a one hour build, this is pretty good. Honestly, something like this would probably take me much longer since I'm not the building type of person, haha. Great build, percis!

Posted Sep 16, 2020
  8. i like this style!!

Posted Sep 16, 2020
  9. I love the style, keep up the good work!!

Posted Sep 16, 2020
  10. Thank you!
    I love your architecture!

I focused on space to make the architecture look more attractive, but not on height like yours.
    It's really cool!

Thank you for the challenge!

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    SPOOKY BOI LEGEND998 and GAM like this.
  11. Hey Percis!

First and foremost, this is an absolutely amazing build and I could never. It is very impressive that you are able to create something with so much detail and block variety within a certain time. For me, I know for sure I would not be able to build something within a time limit so precisely. One of my favorite things about this quick build is the architecture itself. The way you structured this build and the amount of detail you included makes this build spot on. I cannot deny, you most definitely have an advanced building skillset and you are amazing at what you do. Keep up the great builds. <3

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  12. Lol

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  13. sweet, I can see this in some cute little town, maybe on top of a small hill over looking a small settlement

Posted Sep 24, 2020
  14. omg that’s so good how and you did it in an hour.. that’s so incredible and full of talent. gg!!!

Posted Sep 24, 2020
  15. i- This was 1 hour worth of work? Impressive :OO I would take 1 hour just to figure out the right blocks to use smh.

Posted Sep 24, 2020
  16. Hey!

That looks absolutely fantastic! I really like all of the detail that you put into the house as that makes it look quite realistic. The design is very neat, elaborate, and unique looking, and it's also super impressive how you built this all within an hour. Very well done!

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  17. I can see why you have that Builder tag from observing that build, truly shows your skill to be able to create such a nice build in just an hour. I personally like the colorscheme and overall look of the house itself, definitely well made and put together, which is definitely difficult to do and execute in an hour. Great work!

Posted Sep 25, 2020