• 119 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1860 Players Online
  • 1741 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

1 Month Immortal Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by okNick, Nov 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ign- Spinel6673
    Favuorite thing- the admins and community
    They are epic

Posted Nov 10, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  2. Hi, I saw that you entered a bedrock username in the giveaway. Sadly the Immortal rank is only for Java edition, and Bedrock ranks cannot be purchased for others since they are bought from the Minecraft Marketplace. However, if you have a Java account and haven’t linked it yet, you can enter that username in the giveaway.
    -Bob

Posted Nov 10, 2020
    anna dot and okNick like this.
  3. IGN: pinkwinx10

Favorite Thing on Mineplex: Mixed Arcade!! :D

Posted Nov 11, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  4. ign: fruitsmoothies
    favorite thing about mineplex: the people you get to meet
    thanks for doing this giveaway! <3

Posted Nov 11, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  5. IGN: GODKITER
    Favorite Thing: MPS’s definitely there fun and 10 times better with the mps extension

Posted Nov 11, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  6. IGN - primitlve
    My favorite part of MP is definitely hanging out with your friends and all around just having a good time :D
    Tysm for deciding to host this giveaway, I don't think i'll win but best of luck to anyone that enters!

Posted Nov 11, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  7. Ign: RelatableTeen

A thing I enjoy about Mineplex is the community & the games (of course)!

Posted Nov 11, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  8. Heyo!
    My IGN: FireballX3
    Favorite Thing: The amazing community. I've gotten to know so many awesome people throughout my time here, and I've been able to make some great friends. Being able to play and volunteer with everyone has been an extremely rewarding experience.
    This is a very generous giveaway, so thank you for hosting! I wish everyone who's entering the best of luck! :)

Posted Nov 11, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  9. Thanks for doing this :D
    ign: Shivvvvvv
    favourite thing about the server: i love the people that play on mineplex and they help me get better at pvp and any minigames.

Posted Nov 11, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  10. IGN - NuclearTM

Favorite thing on Mineplex: Playing Survival Games, and the people I used to volunteer and work with. The community is very close, and very generous. It honestly feels like my second home when playing on this server.

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! You're amazing!

Posted Nov 12, 2020
    okNick likes this.
    Posted Nov 12, 2020,
    Last edited Nov 12, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  12. IGN:DerpDerpie
    Best of luck to everyone! Favorite thing PIzzaaaaaaa

Posted Nov 12, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  13. Good luck to everyone!
    IGN: Koookies
    Favorite Thing: The wonderful community and friends I have made.

Posted Nov 12, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  14. IGN: Amordal

Posted Nov 12, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  15. IGN: Athcns

I have a lot to say. I love the community on this server. So many games have their own little communities which make up the larger communities. I have yet to meet an unlikeable staff member (they are all SUPER cool) and I just think that the wide range of fun and interesting games ties everything together. (I specifically like Draw My Thing as well you should try playing it more often <3) ANYWAYS I love everyone and wish good luck to all!

Posted Nov 12, 2020
    anna dot and okNick like this.
  16. *Edit - Already Entered: Disregard This Post

Posted Nov 12, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  17. Favorite things, playing minecraft
    IGN IceDragon475

Posted Nov 12, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  18. IGN: Da_One
    Favorite thing: I like everything about mineplex, but what i like the most are the people.

Posted Nov 12, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  19. IGN: Camdino

My favorite thing about Mineplex hands down is the community. I have met so many amazing people while spending time on Mineplex, it’s honestly such a fun experience just getting to play some games and have people who just want to hang out and play some minigames with you!

Posted Nov 13, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  20. Hey Crackle!

Thanks so much for doing this giveaway, it's very nice of you to make someone's month amazing like this :)
    IGN: PieOrPi
    Favorite thing about Mineplex: Definitely the community and the people I work with on the staff team. It's a hardworking group of people that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world.
    Thanks again!

Posted Nov 13, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.