• 814 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12660 Players Online
  • 11846 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

1 Month Immortal Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by TheMuffinM, May 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

IGN: CloudyDayy

What I love about the community: There are so many nice people in Mineplex! It is so easy to make a friend on Mineplex. I have many friends who are all supportive and help me whenever I need, and they are fun to talk to/play with.

Once again, thanks for hosting, and good luck to everyone else entering!

Posted May 19, 2021,
    Last edited May 19, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  2. Hi!
    IGN: CluelessCarrot.
    The thing I enjoy most about the community is the ability to just hop in a party with just about anyone. Everybody seems very friendly, and you get to see familiar people many times, and often make new friends.

Posted May 19, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  3. IGN: Knazamn
    I like all of the helpful people in Mineplex that are willing to help.
    Thanks for hosting! :>

Posted May 19, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  4. Can't join then
    F

Posted May 20, 2021
  5. You could always enter for a friend who plays Java and give them a surprise. :)

Posted May 20, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  6. Hey @TheMuffinM!

Thank you for hosting this giveaway!
    What I probably like most about the community is the fact that there is so many friendly people around on both the server and the forums. And if you need a quick answer, there is always somebody in the community that will provide it, which is probably why I didn't want to leave the server. Not to mention I've met some great people myself and made a lot of friends along the way.
    The community is also a place where people can show off their talents which is something that I really like to look at. For example, the section in the monthly newsletter where the art is displayed. It's just so awesome to see what people are able to make with some pencils or paint and I keep getting amazed.
    Anyways, I wish everyone good luck and may the best submission win!

IGN: Its_Affliction

Posted May 20, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  7. Hi, the give away has ended, im sorry for doing this late i had a lot pf stuff to do and i totally forgot.

the winner is:
    @traincar100 / i couldnt @ swordmaker, sorry

thank you all for entering!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 20, 2021
  8. Thank you for doing the giveaway!
    Congrats @traincar100

Posted May 20, 2021
    AfflictionMR likes this.
  9. Huge congratulations to the Giveaway Winners, and thanks to the host who went out of their way to host this Giveaway! With the Giveaway being over, I will be locking the thread to further prevent future entries.

Thread Locked | Giveaway ended.

Posted May 20, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.