• 1123 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9561 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

1 Year anniversary of the public release of xenforo website.

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Klobby, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Hi everyone! exactly one year ago today, Mineplex has released this xenforo website to the public and has officially switched from Enjin. I think it's pretty insane that it's been already a year. I personally have registered at the day one so this also marks my forums account one year old. Anyway, all I wanted to say is happy anniversary Mineplex Xenforo Website and I hope that this next year will be just great as the last one was!

Posted Sep 13, 2019
    _Prof_, Crazyy_Tim, Kyuine and 8 others like this.
  2. Happy anniversary, everyone! One year ago was definitely a major step in renovating and upgrading the server. I think it was definitely a great step forward and as a community, I feel as though we've started fresh and have united more as a family. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us and Mineplex.

Posted Sep 13, 2019
    Segwat, Jocoe, Animalll and 2 others like this.
  3. Wow, it's been a year already?? These forums have been a major improvement and a great step forward for Mineplex. I do prefer them over Enjin, and although I was unfamiliar with them when I first used the new forums, I grew to love them quick quickly as they gave the server a fresh feel. So happy it's been a year!

Posted Sep 13, 2019
    Segwat, Jocoe and Klobby like this.
  4. I'm also shocked that it has been a year already haha!

It has been a great year on Xenforo! I will admit that I was a little hesitant on some of the changes as it was a big change from Enjin. Everything has worked out really well and moving to Xenforo was such a necessary and great decision. Excited to see what the next year holds and what changes that will bring!

Posted Sep 13, 2019
    Segwat, Meq, Jocoe and 2 others like this.
  5. Having been pretty much inactive for nine months out of this last year, I am still becoming familiar with the new site, but I remember the excitement of testing it two years ago when it was released to all staff members. Seeing the new leaderboards and other fun options this site has to offer was really nice, and I still find it superior to the Enjin site. One could complain that Enjin had better social preferences (primarily wall notifications, profile views etc.) but I think it was necessary for Mineplex to remove the focus from the "mineman facebook" aspect of the forums and instead maintain quality discussion and make everything on the forums site more accessible and aesthetically improved. The switch turned out to be quite a smooth one and I'm glad that the majority of opinions about the site are positive.

Posted Sep 13, 2019
    Dallarth, Segwat and Klobby like this.
  6. Wow, it’s been awhile since I’ve actively used the Mineplex forums. I was quite active on Enjin and kind of stopped when the new website came out, but I think I’m adjusting to the change and I do really like the new website! Happy anniversary to the Mineplex website!

Posted Sep 13, 2019
    Segwat and Klobby like this.
  7. Even though I still prefer aspects of Enjin- namely the social environment- I do enjoy occasionally commenting on threads and maybe making one if I have a decent idea. Happy birthday, I guess? Hoping to see some new renovations in the coming year. Better statistics/leaderboards, post-boosting being addressed, and so on.

Posted Sep 13, 2019
    Segwat and Klobby like this.
  8. I genuinely cannot believe that it's already been a year. The forums are my life here at Mineplex for the most part, and I cannot be prouder with the direction we've gone with it. @Wanderer has done an absolutely magnificent job with it, along with @WebGlitch in the past. Thank you to both of you for what you have done for the website, and Wander, for what you will do in the future. It absolutely amazes me that it's already been a year, but here is to many more.

Posted Sep 13, 2019
    Segwat, Klobby and [Away] Tours like this.
  9. Hey!

I definitely like how cool this new website is. Enjin was great as well, but switching to Xenforo, has, at least in my opinion, freshened up the forums experience for many of Mineplex's players. To think that a year has already passed is astonishing.

As @Caameronn stated, @Wanderer and @WebGlitch deserve massive credit for shaping this website into what it is today.

I'd definitely say I'm excited about the future of this website!

Posted Sep 13, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  10. Hey!
    First of all I'd like to congratulate all of my fellow one year members on a complete year with the new Xenoforce site! Mineplex is an amazing new community and I definitely feel that this is a perfect example! New website, new roles, new features, but it's still a success! I'd like to thank @Wanderer and @WebGlitch for their awesome work on this new site. Congratulations to my fellow community members who join a year ago, here's to another one!

Posted Sep 13, 2019
    Klobby and Segwat like this.
  11. Yo!

Wow, that's insane man. So hype that it has been year so also marks a year and hundreds of others since we've been on the forums. Glad that we were able to make these transitions to a new step and can't wait for more soon. Thanks @Wanderer for developing the website, you are awesome dude.

Posted Sep 13, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  12. I couldn’t believe it’s been a year since we switched from Enjin to Xenforo! I must say that Wandy and Web had worked so hard creating this new Mineplex forum sites that are smoother than the previous one. I decided to stopped Enjin after we were moved because it’s time for me to transition everything that I have in my hand. Although, I’d missed all of my old forum posts on the Enjin sites, but things I’d have to let it go.

Posted Sep 13, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  13. Hey!
    Time flies doesn't it haha, I can't believe Mineplex released the Xenforo version of the website which replaced Enjin a year ago! I am really happy that it has been a year and I can't wait for what is to come in the future! I am glad that we moved from Enjin to Xenforo as it is a lot cleaner and smoother in my opinion. Can't wait for the upcoming year that will happen for Mineplex!

-Kyuine

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  14. I can't believe it's already been a year. Wow time really does fly. I remember when they switched to xenforo and I was pretty skeptical about leaving enjin. But honestly it was a good fresh start that Mineplex needed to make for their forums. Also this site isn't laggy like enjin was.

Can't wait to see what the website developers do with this site.

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  15. It's pretty crazy that the launch of the website was a year ago. I remember testing the website before it was released way back and then again when it came closer to time to fully release. To me, it doesn't feel like it's been that long, but it also feels like it has been so long since we were using Enjin. As a forums team member during the transition, I can say that I still enjoy this website so much more than Enjin and it runs way better for our needs. I think its quality is much better than our old forums page was and it'll only get better as time goes on.

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  16. Wow! I actually never realised it’s been a year since this website was launched, thanks for reminding me ^-^. I still remember the day this website was launched and the confusion I went through because when logging in I was using the details of my enjoin account! After a few days I realised this is a xenforo website and then I created my account.

Time flies right?

:mineplex:

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  17. Man time sure does fly pass. I can't believe the website has been around for a year already! Not to steal the spotlight but I'm already on my 6th week as a Trainee! Time sure is a crazy thing. It moves slow when you want to speed up and it speeds up when you want it to slow down.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  18. It's crazy to believe it's already been a year. I remember the excitement of seeing the new site like it was yesterday. I was so excited about the process of linking my character and seeing my level, rank, and stats on the site! I love the new site, but sometimes I do miss the nostalgic feel of the Enjin site. This site is just so much more practical, and it has much more room for customization and just overall a lot better of an experience for its users.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  19. Hey,

It's crazy how fast time flies. I remember when I first registered on the new site last year, it was right before I started working and I was excited because I used to use XenForo back in 2014 for another server. I think it's a lot more advanced than Enjin was, not saying Enjin was bad, it was good for what it was, but this was a great step in the right direction.

Posted Sep 19, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  20. Interesting how it's been a year already. New website has served us pretty well so far honestly. Sad to know that many of the promised features are still on the sidelines even after a full year of development, but still nice to have this website considering it's so much better than enjin

Posted Sep 19, 2019
    Klobby likes this.