• 1237 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3816 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

12 Days of Mineplex Events Introduction | 19:00 | EU

Discussion in 'Events' started by EmmaLie, Dec 9, 2019.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 12/12/19
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We're starting off 12 days of Mineplex with a bang! Join us in EVENT-1 as we celebrate the holiday season, go over our events schedule and spread holiday cheer throughout Mineplex! This event will be hosted for EU & US!

EU: 2 PM EST - 7 PM GMT
    US: 7 PM EST - 12 AM GMT

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    0joe, AyyNick, wattywatty14 and 5 others like this.
  2. Yay!

I've waited quite a while for events to return, as have most of the community for sure. I'm super happy to see them back and I'll try and hop on for a while. :)

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  3. Happy that events are finally making a comeback! I see you guys have been busy preparing them and I honestly can't wait to attend events once again after such a long time! See you all there when it happens!

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    Jaek and Im_Ken like this.
  4. time to stay up until 12am again

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  5. Can't wait! I love Mineplex Events :>

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  6. Wow! Thank you so much for hosting this event, EmmaLie. It's a pleasure that I will officially be in it, and I hope someone streams this event.

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  7. Hey!

I'm so excited for these events, we have a lot planned and it's going to be a ton of fun! I'm also looking forward to helping hosting some of these events. I'm sure everyone will have a lot of fun, and if you're on the fence about coming, I definitely recommend you should come over and see what it's all about!

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  8. I'm so excited for these events! I'm going to try to attend all that I can. Events in a broader sense are such amazing experiences on Mineplex, but Christmas events are another story! Can't wait to hop on at 7:00 tomorrow night.

Posted Dec 11, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 11, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  9. I'm super excited for these events! Events are always so amazing and I can't wait to see what comes in the Winter lineup! Really looking forward to this!

Posted Dec 11, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  10. the only sad thing about this, is the fact i have a concert that night :c
    I hope everyone going has good time

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  11. i missed the event whoops :((

Posted Dec 12, 2019