• 441 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6572 Players Online
  • 6131 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

15 months later. Still no fix to the Server not found; Fixing to quit.

Discussion in 'Creative Housing' started by Bluekte72dx, Apr 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Come on! I thought it would be at least somewhat fixed but nope.
    I probably would have tried another server but all of them [besides lifeboats which is even worse] doesn't have it.
    I can't bother purchasing a rank for more houses when it would probably have the same problem until i have no room left.
    Im not paying around 10 dollars to only be able to host for 2 hours.
    This is a crisis thats around 1/3 strong of tf2 with their bots and lack of updates.

Developers Reading This: IF YOU ALL ARE NOT GONNA FIX IT JUST TELL ME. It would save me my time and i would appreciate it more than " Sorry we will fix it soon" in form of a lie would.

I Know Mineplex Developers have a Fantastic Brain they just haven't been using it for a couple years. Too the developers that are ACTUALLY Trying to fix this Thank You and i Believe in you!

After a couple weeks i will Probably leave it forever but if I do I hope everyone gets to play creative housing without having to pay for a non-permanent solution at least.

I have a line of hope left for creative housing You should too! Thank you for reading this throughly! #SaveCH

Posted Apr 2, 2022
  2. I agree with this, Creative Housing should deserve some attention for once.

Some updates are coming to Creative Housing by the Developers, but the Gem Purchase part of the Action Block really sucks. I am 13 yrs old and I can't purchase a Rank just to buy a another house (I have the same issue for the past 4 months) I rarely play Minecraft this days, so if it says "Server not Found, does it exist?" I am switching to CubeCraft because the Capture The Flag Gamemode is so Good. I devoted my entire Free Time to Creative Housing and it wouldn't be me when I play my co-favourite gamemodes in Mineplex.

Hopefully soon the Bug is destroyed.

Posted Apr 5, 2022,
    Last edited Apr 5, 2022
  3. I totally agree with you. I actually ended up buying duchess rank to get more houses but it didn’t even end up mattering anyway because now whenever I make a house all my progress just gets erased and the whole plot resets. It’s SO annoying. Just today I spend hours making a super detailed build just for it to be gone in seconds. And they’ve been saying for SO LONG that they’re working on these bugs but at this point I feel like that isn’t true. You either become the 3% who can get a house that they can actually get into that won’t reset, or you have to be stuck constantly rebuilding things just for them to be reset or just locked out of your house forever. So fun mineplex….

Posted Apr 29, 2022
    Kogablox likes this.
  4. Hey, I'd like to first of all say that I agree with a lot of what you've mentioned. There's a lot of issues with Housing and it has so much potential to be an incredible "gamemode" for lack of a better word, and yet the issues are never really resolved. The reason for this is that the Bedrock only has 1 Developer at the moment and it makes it difficult to fix everything with such a large workload. With that said, all the annoying glitches and issues with Bedrock are known, and the Game Insights team has worked towards figuring out improvements that could be implemented in the future, but we just have to wait. Sadly, with 1 Developer and so much to do, it's not fair to expect everything to be solved immediately, and we just have to be patient while these changes are hopefully worked on.

With that said, as this is more so directed as a Quitting Thread, and these complaints are known and have been brought up before, I'll be locking this thread as it doesn't promote a ton of constructive discussion. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to PM me.

Thread Locked - Quitting / Doesn't Promote Discussion

Posted May 6, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.