• 201 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2214 Players Online
  • 2013 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

1st Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kqtuii, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Hello, my name is Kqtuii, I am not too surprised if most of you don't know who I am so I thought it would be good to make a nice introduction here.
    To start off, I am fairly new at mineplex which I've been playing for about 5 months and I mainly hang around in the lobby or on death run which is my new favorite game because it doesn't require any pvp and it has some fun traps to avoid or to use. That's not the only reason why I play on mineplex I also like playing the holiday games too which I'm excited for Halloween havoc and what it offers this year.

While I enjoy playing on Mineplex, when I'm not on, I try to make art which I made an avatar based on my skin or I listen to music which I haven't decided what my favorite genre is yet. I'm also nice at bowling and badminton which are my two favorite sports and I normally win against my friends.
    a little fun fact, I am related to @Jtj irl so most of the time we hangout together.

Lastly, I look forward to getting to know about you!

Posted Oct 2, 2022
    Lightsaberrlx likes this.
  2. Welcome to mineplex, We are very happy to have you. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Posted Oct 2, 2022
  3. Heya Kqtuii! First of all, awesome introduction, I always love seeing newer people introduce themselves here on the forums. Secondly, welcome to Mineplex!

Now before I get into my actual response I gotta get the boring mod stuff out of the way haha
    Welcome to the server blah blah make sure you read these rules blah blah blah you get the idea haha
    (But you should read them anyway ykyk)

Anyway, nice to meet you! My name is Arrow, I'm 19 and my pronouns are he/him or whatever you decide to you for me honestly. I've bee a staff member here on this server for alllmost 2 years now. My two year milestone is will come up this month actually!

I don't play too much of java right now, I actually havnt played Death Run at all yet, but I'm hoping to crossplatform later this month so maybe you'll see me online then. If ya do come across me, make sure to say hi :D

Lastly, I would love for you to showcase some of your art if you are comfortable doing so! I do a ton of art on the forums myself and I always get excited when community members share theirs as well. If you havn't seen it already, you are more than welcome to post your art in this subforum:
    https://www.mineplex.com/forums/arts-banner-showcase.55/

With all that being said, welcome again to the server! If ya have any questions or anything you can always PM me here on the forums or send me a message over discord where you can find me as Asylum#6780. Have a great night o/

Posted Oct 2, 2022
  4. Sending a warm welcome! Your art is very good! I hope you enjoy it here^^

Posted Oct 2, 2022
  5. A brand new player actually enjoying Mineplex in 2022... Well, wonders never cease.

Posted Oct 2, 2022
  6. Welcome to Mineplex! It is nice to meet someone new, I hope you enjoy your time here. :D

Posted Oct 2, 2022
  7. Omg, a NEW Mineplex player. Welcome! I hope you have a nice stay on the server, my DMs are always open if you need anything.

Posted Oct 2, 2022