• 2006 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11828 Players Online
  • 9822 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

20LeeBrian1's Introduction!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 20LeeBrian1, Nov 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hello, my name is Brian AKA 20LeeBrian1 on Java (or CakeEater17928 on Bedrock) and I am finally back on Mineplex! I am currently an undergraduate freshman, I officially joined here and the forums on June of 2019. At first I was struggling and super nervous at the same time, but I am alright now!

You guys probably know about me since I do share out my experiences on my profile page! And of course, I do participate in the forums and I am very interested!

I took a huge break on around the beginning to mid of August 2020 because of college. As such, I did not have time to play mineplex. I did manage to get back at around September, but then I took a huge break again to focus on my college as well as finals. It was very stressful!

When I returned, everything had changed. I saw new staff members and some of them were promoted! I also heard about UHC, and when I played NANOs, numerous changes happened!

I developed a strong and solid optimistic mindset after I returned. So far, I still remembered my friends, especially you guys!

Outside of Mineplex, I play piano, and I also play Pokemon Sword and Shield and Android games. For pokemon, I am catching shiny pokemon, and I do play puzzle games on Android! I also like going outside and eat out restaurants, but it is quite unfortunate because of the pandemic outside.

For college, I am currently majoring in piano performance, but I am also interested in computer science and mathematics! I really liked learning linear algebra/differential equations and C++! Linear algebra/differential equations is so hard that even though I know the calculations, proving a point is a hard thing! C++ interests me because I focus on efficiency!

As part of the introduction, at the beginning of Mineplex I was very mischievous and reckless by not understanding the seriousness of my actions. Even outside of Mineplex, I was a very rude person at high school. At this point, I got into trouble, but after learning numerous mistakes and asking for help, I got more friends on in-game.

Anyways, here are some things that I learned:

- "It is important to understand that people act nicely in order to benefit the society." This means I show respect and kindness to players, and I should not react any derogatory and ruthless actions. My brother mentioned about that since he was not really a nice person back then, and it really helped me a lot!
    - For music, there is a significant difference between technicality and musicality. They are not mutually exclusive, but creating a story on a music score is much difficult than you could imagine!

Anyways, this is the end of my introduction! In addition, this is my first time creating an introduction thread.

Posted Nov 24, 2020
    DCDB, Paladise, Cloudy Day and 3 others like this.
  2. yesss omg i watched some of your piano videos on your wall and just oh my god literally so much talent-
    and pokemon is an awesome game so lots of respect to you for playing it

it's great that you've learned to be a bit more careful about what you say irl and in-game, and i'm glad you've been making more friends (:

anyways i don't usually respond to introduction threads because i'm actually awful at making friends lmao, but thank you for posting this introduction~ it was very nice to read!!

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    DCDB and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  3. hiii! It's lovely to meet you. We should play some games sometime! I also had a really long break and seeing the changes after was crazy.

I used to play the piano when I was younger, it was veeery relaxing. I'm glad you enjoy it :)

I absolutely love your signature, it's so cute; I never ended up playing Pokemon - I wanted it terribly on my Nintendo but I never managed to get it. I survived with Animal Crossing, Nintendogs, and right now I have a PSP with some old games I always wanted to try like Persona.

I love math as well, it's one of the things I would like to do in college (but I can't choose ;_;) and we're doing calculus in math right now and it is definitely one of my favourite chapters. I also do applied math in school so putting it together with physics. I wish I did physics separately as well, but ehh...made some bad choices.

I can relate to the immaturity :P Last time I was here (2017), I was lowkey veeery immature despite some people thinking otherwise. I have changed as well.

Posted Nov 27, 2020
  4. Hey there,

I’ve seen you around on the forums. It’s great to see you have created your introduction thread. Now, it’s time for me to introduce myself. My name is Phamtastic and I’ve been on Mineplex for years. I got accepted to Trainee on January 29, 2016, and later promoted to Moderator on April 3, 2016. I was a Sr.Mod Forum Ninja (Forum Management) a while back, especially being on the FM mentoring team. My favorite games are Cake Wars and Nano games. I don’t play on it a lot. Outside of Mineplex, I love to watch shows like anime and reading books.

Hopefully, I am looking forward talking to you more on the forums! :)

Posted Dec 8, 2020