• 176 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3257 Players Online
  • 3081 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

2x Eternal Rank Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by BeeInc, Nov 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Java Friends!

I'm BeeInc and I currently only play Bedrock Mineplex, however, I thought I would spread some love to the Java community. I've decided to do a giveaway of two Eternal ranks (If you're already Eternal you can still win stuff read below!)

Two lucky individuals will be chosen using a random name picker on November 29th, 2018. If the chosen winner is already Eternal then they can pick out a combination of items equal to $30 from the store that they would like to receive instead (This way anyone can enter!).

To enter, all you need to do is comment the IGN you would like to receive the rank below.

Good luck to everyone and much love to the Java community from Bedrock :)

EDIT: For the upgrade, if you’re Titan for example it’s not the full $30 to upgrade, so if you win I’ll contact you afterwards and allow you to pick additional items to go with the rank upgrade that add up to $30 that way the two winners will both be able to get an equal prize and that way I’m fully supporting the community by donating $60!

Posted Nov 15, 2018,
    Last edited Nov 15, 2018
  2. hey BeeInc! I wanted to thank you for giving the people of forums such a good opportunity! I just recently joined forums and am looking to apply for trainee in the future, so I'm trying to get to know everyone and stuff! It makes me really happy that there are good people like you in the world and good morals and just generally good-hearted people are still around (even with all the hate and negative things!). Thank you once again and have a great day :))!

IGN :): SaucyStyle
    --- Post updated ---
    p.s. your dog is so cute XD

Posted Nov 15, 2018
    BeeInc likes this.
  3. I think it is really interesting that you’re doing this. Most people don’t often giveaway 2 ranks worth $30 each. I bet whoever wins will really appreciate it. I won’t be entering, as I have Eternal. I would rather someone else receive that opportunity. Best of luck to those who enter.

Posted Nov 15, 2018
    BeeInc likes this.
  4. Hi, I really love the idea that you are doing a give away worth 30$ each just shows how much you love the community!

My IGN is HelloItsMegan

Posted Nov 15, 2018
    BeeInc likes this.
  5. Hey, I have eternal already but I would love to get PPC for a couple of months. Also thank you so much for doing this giveaway!

IGN: bluebadger11

Posted Nov 15, 2018
    BeeInc likes this.
  6. You are a nice person to do this! Good luck to everyone!
    My IGN: GamersDecision
    How do you know if you won or didn't win?

Posted Nov 15, 2018,
    Last edited Nov 25, 2018
    BeeInc likes this.
  7. I want to participate in the eternal rank giveaway.
    IGN: superfroge

Posted Nov 15, 2018
    BeeInc likes this.
  8. 2x Eternal rank? Dang man, seeing people do things like this is such a rare occurence that this comes as a suprize to me, you're a very caring person to do this.

IGN : JordansOP

Posted Nov 15, 2018
    BeeInc likes this.
  9. Hi sister! That's really considerate of you to spend $60 on people you don't know I could never. Anyways, since I'm already titan I think its only like 7? dollars for eternal. Thanks :*
    IGN: shword

Posted Nov 15, 2018
    BeeInc likes this.
  10. Hey! This giveaway sounds like a great thing!
    IGN: Ottelino

Posted Nov 15, 2018
    BeeInc likes this.
  11. Hateness
    Yeeeet
    Pls luv me

Posted Nov 15, 2018
    BeeInc likes this.
  12. Hey, I already have Eternal rank so im going to enter for my sister as she plays on the server a lot and doesn't have a rank so this will make her happy (she's only 10)

IGN : lilypops

Posted Nov 15, 2018
    BeeInc likes this.
  13. IGN: PolarGods
    Yee yaat
    Luv u

Posted Nov 15, 2018,
    Last edited Nov 15, 2018
    BeeInc likes this.
  14. Good Luck Everyone

IGN: SpookyNight

Posted Nov 15, 2018
    BeeInc likes this.
  15. Oh yes and just to clarify on this (I’ll add it to the original post as well) but since it’s only $7 you can pick out other things from the store as well so that it adds up to $30! That way the winners both get an equal prize. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 15, 2018
    shword and skreb like this.
  16. Hope your day is going well BeeInc! Good luck and best wishes to everyone who is entering! I'm glad you are hosting this giveaway and donating to the community as well BeeInc. Have a great rest of your day y'all!
    IGN: legobuddy3142

Posted Nov 15, 2018
    BeeInc likes this.
  17. This seems very interesting to me xD
    IGN: factionsBR

Posted Nov 15, 2018
    LucasGaamer and BeeInc like this.
  18. This gonna be my Christmas present (If I win :3 )

IGN : Kikolover

Posted Nov 15, 2018
    BeeInc likes this.
  19. IGN: VenusAsh

thanks my dude :>

Posted Nov 15, 2018
    BeeInc likes this.
  20. ign: amusingly

thanks <3

Posted Nov 15, 2018
    BeeInc likes this.
Thread Status: