• 995 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4974 Players Online
  • 3979 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

3 Years of YT Rank (Recap/Highlights)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by DivinePegasi, Aug 11, 2020.

1. In the past for YT rank anniversaries, I just did some plain boring speaking videos but I decided that for my third year (3 is my favorite number), I'd spice it up a bit. I think the song I chose worked really well with this video, and I hope you enjoy it! This has been one of my favorite videos to make and I will always look back on it. also im literally so dramatic lol i think im the only youtuber ever on any server to do stuff like this

P.S. later today at 3pm EST I will be streaming OP games on my MPS (on Twitch) ! Check out the thread for the event here

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    zytrus, ILIKECAKEMAN, andr3w and 18 others like this.
  2. Very nice video! congrats on 3 years :D I will make sure to be there for the event.

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  3. Huge congrats on 3 years! I hope I can make it to the event today!

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  4. Congrats on 3 years!

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  5. iNfLuEnCeR

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  6. Huge congratulations on this massive achievement!

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    Mathuu and DivinePegasi like this.
  7. So happy for you and all of your achievements, and thankful we have such great YouTube content creators on Mineplex! Congratulations!

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  8. Great video and congrats on achieving three years!

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  9. Amazing video, I love it! Congrats on 3 years of YT rank.

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  10. Enjoyed the video and it was very dramatic, for a good purpose though. Congratulations and we can't wait for more content coming for the remainder of this year and years to come!

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  11. Congrats on 3 years Emma, it really does feel like just yesterday when I barely knew you from clans and you were posting your 1 year anniversary. I never realized how much you have grown and changed throughout the years until you put each years video together. Thank you for everything you've done for Mineplex and for all the memories these years. Here's to another great year!!

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  12. Congrats!

I've heard your name pop up since then but never really checked you out until about a couple of weeks ago. I just wanna give you a huge congrats on this milestone and I know that you will achieve more and more in the future

Good luck with your future goals!

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  13. Congrats on making it to 3 years, and thanks for a fun event today!

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  14. Alright, time for a real speech haha.

Emma,

Man what a journey. I mean 3 years as a YouTuber for Mineplex? Dang, I couldn't even make one week, lol. I saw your first video in 2018, when I was just starting to come back to Minecraft. One of your videos popped up under my Suggested list. I decided to watch it, because why not? Even though it had barely any views, might as well watch. It was pretty enjoyable, and I liked the editing. Some time passes by and I actually kinda forgot about you haha. That's when I came to the forums and explored. I found you again, and I got into more of your content. Now fast forward to 2020, and you're a great YouTuber. You may not be that popular, but you put a smile on faces, and you're very informative and straightforward. I can't wait to see more of your splendid and outstanding work, and through this horrible pandemic, you keep us going. So, thank you Emma, and congrats :) <3

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  15. Thank you so much everyone for the kind words! It really means a lot to me and I'm glad to be here once again. All these messages brought a smile to my face and I hope to be able to make more memories on Mineplex in the future! <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2020
    xWand, Disgruntle, Mathuu and 2 others like this.
  16. Great 3 years on the video!

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  17. Congratulations on achieving 3 years of youtube with Mineplex!

Posted Aug 12, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  18. Congratulations on 3 years! <3

Posted Aug 12, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  19. Big congrats on 3 years, that is a huge accomplishment! It was really cool seeing all of your memories and watching as your content progressed in the video. Thanks for all of the hard work and effort you've put into creating content for Mineplex over the years, I'm looking forward to seeing everything else you will achieve in the future!

Posted Aug 12, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  20. Congrats on 3 yearsss :D

Posted Aug 12, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.