• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7431 Players Online
  • 4541 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

3 Years of YT Rank (Recap/Highlights)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by DivinePegasi, Aug 11, 2020.

1. What a great, sincere, and warm-hearted video! The dedication you have shown to the community and content creation itself is something that deserves to be applauded, and I sincerely congratulate you on an amazing 3 years. Hope to see many more, keep up the great work!

Posted Aug 13, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  2. Congratulations on 3 years. I wish you good luck on your future years.

Posted Aug 13, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  3. gg! Congrats!

Posted Aug 13, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  4. Awesome video, I really enjoyed watching it and it's great to see you've stuck with Mineplex for all these years!

Posted Aug 13, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  5. Congratulations it’s a celebration! But seriously it’s been and honor and privilege to be your clan member / advent viewer / twitch mod. Cheers for many more memories!

Posted Aug 15, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  6. Congratulations on 3 years, and thank you for consistently making good videos that are fun to watch and keep me entertained. That one video you did on other Mineplex Youtubers was a really good one too. Nice job.

Posted Aug 15, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  7. big congrats

Posted Aug 15, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  8. Glad to see a dedicated YouTuber sticking to a server for 3 years. Not many people can say that they've uploaded on 1 particular server for 3 years. Big congrats!

Posted Aug 15, 2020
    DivinePegasi likes this.