• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6186 Players Online
  • 3296 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

30 day Signature Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by HeyItsTay_ [MaybeTay], Jun 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Everyone!

So recently I have been getting into making signatures and I absolutely love doing it. When I first started out on the Xenforo platform and was relatively new to the forums as a whole, I had no idea how to make signatures and always wondered how to. With the help of @KawaiiLovi, she made me one and was so kind about showing me how to as well. I have recently revisited making them due to wanting to change my whole profile look. I also really wanted to give back to the community and help other's wanting a cool signature!
    This is also my first giveaway and hopefully the first of many :)

Without being said, I will be giving away 30 signatures, 1 a day!

This is how it’ll work:
    • I will be using an online spinning wheel daily with every player’s name that has submitted an entry so far.
    • If you win, I will message you informing you that you won and consult with you about what you would like.
    • The signature will be sent to you by the end of the day and if you have any issues, I will gladly redo/fix the signature
    • If you have already won a signature, you cannot enter again unless it’s for another player (if so please specify)
    • Once you win, you’re name will no longer be on the board!
    *All players that have entered will have their name on the wheel until the giveaway ends*
    This means that, for example, if you enter on June 11th and don’t win that day, you will automatically be entered in the following days as well.
    The day you enter, your name will be on the wheel until you win or the giveaway ends

*Entries end at 11:59pm (EST) on July 11th*

How to enter this giveaway:
    • Comment your IGN or another player that you will be giving it to.
    • Tell me what your favorite game, game mode, or activity (MPS, events, chatting in the lobby, etc.) you like to play or do on Mineplex (Java/Bedrock) :D
    The signature itself
    To get an idea of what the signatures I make look like, you can take a look at mine at the end of this post.
    I will be breaking down each part of my signature below to be more clear!
    • You can request your username or something else to be in bubble moving letters:
    (can't post on thread, look at signature for ex.)
    *theres different designs, fonts, and colors*
    • You can request helpful links:
    ShopRulesSupport HubMy ProfileApplications/Appeals
    I used crown emoji's to border, but you can choose anything you'd like!
    • You can request emojis:
    ★✼☆。♛
    *they can be different colors* (in my signature they are dark blue, but here they are black because you can't bb code in forum posts)
    • You can request images (not able to post it on thread, look at my signature for ex.)
    • I also can write in bb code if you would like a quote, rank, or something to be colored in text!
    *If you have any questions feel free to PM me, as well as if you win, I can be more precise if needed*

Thank you to everyone who entered!! I really enjoyed making so many signatures and seeing so many happy players! :D

Posted Jun 11, 2020,
    Last edited Jul 11, 2020
  2. Very kind of you to do this sort of giveaway for those who are in need of a new signature. I'll be entering as I see mine as very plain and old.

IGN : Lesot

Favorite Game : Depends on my mood really. If I want to PvP, I will go play SkyWars. If I am not in the mood to PvP I enjoy to let my creative side out in Master Builders.

Good luck to all who enter!

Posted Jun 11, 2020
    HeyItsTay_ [MaybeTay] likes this.
  3. I'm not going to enter but that's so awesome that you're doing a giveaway for the community! Your signature looks very clean and professional and it doesn't look like you put everything together in 5 minutes. Good luck to everyone entering!

Posted Jun 11, 2020
  4. Hey, this is super sweet and a unique kind of giveaway, so thank you!

IGN: ChrissyTheFish
    Favorite Game: Definitely speed builders. Sometimes if I'm in the mood for PvP, I'll play Skywars with my friends, but I'm always in the mood for speed builders!

Posted Jun 11, 2020
  5. Considering I threw together my current forum signature in a matter of minutes, it could definitely use improvement and this is a great way of going about that. Thank you so much for doing this giveaway!

IGN: Worthi

Favorite Game/Activity: Currently my favorite game on Mineplex is Cake Wars, but I'm also a huge fan of Speed Builders and hanging out in an MPS every once in a while.

Posted Jun 11, 2020
  6. I've been trying to get into skywars more and its super fun and defiantly does help with my PvP skills. I also love Master Builders as well!
    Speed Builders is one of the best games, I love playing it to take breaks from Cake Wars!
    Cake Wars is another one of my favorites, Speed Builders as well! MPS can always be super fun too!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 11, 2020
    chrvssy and Worthi like this.
  7. Heya! This is super cool, and now I'm going to cross my fingers hoping to win an awesome signature!!

IGN: iPod5
    Favorite game(s): Definitely Skywars. I love fast-paced PVP games. If I'm in the mood to chill though, I'd say Dragon Escape.

Good luck to everyone who enters!!

Posted Jun 11, 2020
  8. Sky wars is a good one! I have been recently trying to get better at it and sometimes my strategies work good but other times.... However, I never really played Dragon Escape a lot and maybe I'll try that soon!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 11, 2020
    iPod5 likes this.
  9. Thanks so much for doing this.

I play on Mcbe

IGN: SkeppyPvPx
    Favorite Game: Skywars

Posted Jun 12, 2020
  10. Thank you so much for this give away
    IGN:Panda8667
    Favorite game: cake wars

Posted Jun 12, 2020
  11. IGN: Giantbluefish
    Favorite game: cake wars

Thanks for holding this giveaway!

Posted Jun 12, 2020
  12. IGN : Pyu_08

Favorite game : Nano, Cake wars

Thanks for the giveaway!

Posted Jun 12, 2020
  13. Thenorn

Draw My Thing, it's the reason why I'm still here

Posted Jun 12, 2020
  14. I'm not going to enter as I already have a signature - but I just want to say this is a very unique, dedicated and sweet thing to do! I love the idea of a custom signature prize each day and I think it sounds like a unique and nice idea where lots of people can win a prize. Good on you!​

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    Pyu_08 and HeyItsTay_ [MaybeTay] like this.
  15. Bedrock is superfun but I've never tried to play skywars on it, I'll have to play
    Cake Wars is also one of my favorites :D
    I love this game! I use to like watching videos on youtuber's playing this :D
    Thank you! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 14, 2020
    Oscaros_ likes this.
  16. Thanks for hosting this giveaway, I know a lot of people need some new signatures, including me.

IGN: lotix
    Favourite Activity: Playing around in creative housing, especially parkour houses.

Posted Jun 14, 2020
  17. I wish java had something like this, I would love to go into creative mode and build (:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 21, 2020
    lotix likes this.
  18. Awesome Idea Tay! Great way to present your talents throughout the community!

IGN: BrookMarieXO

Favourite game: As Mineplex offers a countless variety of games, I would consider my favourite game Nano Games. Not only does it give you a variety of fast paced games, but it challenges many skills! It’s also a common game where I tend to make online friends :). That being said, my favourite game does typically change weekly, so it all depends on my mood I guess! Good luck to all the winners so far!

Warm wishes,
    BrookMarieXO

Posted Jun 21, 2020
  19. Hey! I'll think I'll enter this. Also, thanks for hosting this.

IGN: iMedia

Favourite game: Personally, I'm starting to like more speed builders more than anything. I'm mostly playing that because it can be good for XP. I also sometimes like to do reports and things or even do subteam work. Building in the lobby build area is also pretty fun sometimes.

Posted Jun 21, 2020
  20. Hi! Thank you for hosting this giveaway because I have tried to create a good signature for me but I have failed every time ;-;

IGN: Seqv

Favourite game: I like playing nano games, because they are quick and fun and you can get a lot of xp if you are good at nano games. I also like Survival Games, but in my opinion nano games is better.

Posted Jun 21, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.