• 145 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4192 Players Online
  • 4047 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

30 day Signature Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by HeyItsTay_, Jun 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN: bluebadger11

Favorite game: I absolutely love ssm but when I want to chill I play mixed arcade or nano games.
    Thanks so much for doing this tay!

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  2. hi thanks so much for the awesome giveaway! :)

my ign: blackwidow4699
    favorite game: cake wars because it's really fun and competitive!

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  3. I relate to this so much, I am constantly changing my favorite games all the time because I love so many. However, I also really love NANO games as well, I find them really fun, I usually play when I'm taking a break from Cake Wars!
    I am a big fan of Speed Builders as well, especially for the XP amounts like you have said. Subteam work also sounds fun and I hope I can join one, one day to see! I also enjoy building in the lobbies as well, it's always enjoyable :)
    I love NANO as well, it really does give off good XP as well for how quick the mini games are. I have also tried to play Survival Games many of times but I can't get good at it no matter what I do, I'm usually the person that will die in the first few
    SSM is a good game too! I have recently been trying to play it more to get better at it since it seems to be a Minplex staple. I also enjoy the mixed arcade and nano games as well because of the fast pace :)
    I agree! I absolutely love Cake Wars, especially when I'm playing with my friends. It's definitely a good game to play if you're competitve!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 23, 2020
    iMedia likes this.
  4. IGN: ProMaster_
    Favorite Game: My favorite game is Clans and the champions gamemode! I have first started getting into champions around 2014 and still its an amazing game.

Thank you so much for doing this! I really need a new signature as its really old. However, I would like to keep some things from it to be on to the one your creating such as the word Revolution Clan to be on it! However, I really don't want the helpful links, but I do want like an arrow type design separating my ign and the word Revolution clan. Thank you sooo much

Posted Jun 23, 2020
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  5. It's always great to see new ideas for forum signatures! I really like yours too!

Posted Jun 23, 2020
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  6. IGN: LouiKabloowee

Favorite Game: I like mainly playing pvp based games like cake wars because it's fun!(even though most of the time either the red or blue team dominates.....) If I want to add a little more spice to my day, super smash mobs is my go to!

Btw, thank you for doing this giveaway!

Posted Jun 23, 2020
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  7. IGN: Cole5561
    Favorite Game: I love playing Skywars because it is quick and fun but still has that competitive side to it.

Posted Jun 23, 2020
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  8. This giveaway is so cool! I’m also trying to do YouTube in the future, and a signature would also be helpful for that lol. Hope I win :)

IGN: Camdino

Fav game: I love SSM and Skywars, but I gotta day Skywars is my favorite as I love Mineplex skywars a ton and I can get some wins too, so overall a ton of fun!

Posted Jun 23, 2020
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  9. Thanks so much for doing this giveaway!

IGN: F0IZ64

Fav game: I love grinding skywars and cakewars in my free time, but if I had to choose it would be cakewars!

Posted Jun 23, 2020
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  10. Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! I absolutely love seeing the community interact & give out things, usually just out of kindness, so I really appreciate you being kind enough to start this thread.

IGN: RavenPaw9

Fav game: My absolute favorite game has always been Dragons. I like it because it's very unpredictable and a quick, easy game to play in my free time. Two other games I've enjoyed lately are Cake Wars & Dominate! I've been exploring some other games on the server out of my comfort zone and I understand why Cake Wars has all the hype, haha.

Posted Jun 23, 2020
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  11. Hey, I think this giveaway is really cool and I would really love a signature because I know for a fact I can't make a great signature like you :D

IGN: Kilk

Favourite Game: My favorite game has to be Domination, just because of how fun the kits are to play.

Posted Jun 23, 2020
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  12. Hey!
    I won't be entering, but I just wanted to leave a comment and let you know how nice it is that you're doing this! I always admire the people that take time out of their days to do things for other people. It's great that your letting one person win every day so a lot of people get a chance to win. Your signatures also look fantastic. Best of luck to everyone entering!
    I hope you're doing well and staying safe!

Posted Jun 24, 2020
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  13. So many awesome giveaways lately, thanks for doing this!

IGN: Viberent

Favorite Game: It depends on my mood really. If I don't feel like casually falling into the void Survival Games if I don't mind dying in the void, Skywars.

Posted Jun 24, 2020
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  14. Awesome giveaway!

IGN: MrScaryClaws

Fav game: Cakewars

Posted Jun 24, 2020
  15. Awesome....

IGN: Moranduin
    Favourite Game: Survival

Posted Jun 25, 2020
  16. Ty for this giveaway <3_<3
    IGN: okDamien
    Favorite thing to do: AFK in Lobby-1 or chat in Lobby-1 // Answering questions. Additionally, talking to players on the forums is very enjoyable for me :)

Posted Jun 25, 2020
  17. Heyyy!

Thanks for doing this! I know i'm pretty late to the party here, but I'm totally interested in entering the giveaway.

IGN: Eqsa

Favourite Game: So this is a hard question since my favourite games sort of flip flop here and there but currently my favourite game on the server is Dominate. A few others would be Bomb Lobbers and Nano Games, since I like games that are generally fast-paced and action packed and that's what all three of them offer. Even if I can't PVP at all, I still love playing these game's and much of the other game modes as well. A nice bonus is that all of these game's offer a decent amount of experience, so it allows me to level up quicker as well.
    However, since Mineplex offers a wide variety of game modes, my favourites can definitely change depending on the mood I'm in.

Posted Jun 25, 2020
  18. Hey! I really loved all of everyone's comments and favorite games to play so I quoted the recent one's and talked about it! If it has a "^^^" it means I talked about it above :D
    I never really have played Clans but I definitely wanna give it a try. However, I also love champions as well, it's so fun to play especially when you're in a party!
    Aw! thank you so much!
    Cake Wars is definitely my go to game because I'm super competitive and it's so fun to play with my friends. Also, red team usually will dominate because a party will queue to that color for some reason haha.
    Sky Wars is definitely wanna of the games I'm trying to get into at the moment to work on my pvp skills, it has been really fun so far!
    ^^^
    I've been trying to play games out of my comfort zone as well, and Dragons happens to be one of them haha. However, I also love Cake Wars and dominate as well, super fun and competitive games! :D
    ^^^
    Aw! This is so sweet, thank you so much! :D
    Survival games is also another fun game I'm trying to get into as well to strengthen my pvp skills however, I always die in the first 10 seconds haha
    ^^^
    ^^^
    I also am really enjoying Nano Games as well recently during breaks from Cake Wars. Bomb Lobbers is also a fun one I'm trying to get better at as well!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 6, 2020
    Squirrelflight05 and Eqsa like this.
  19. I love these signatures! I'm very late but, thank you nonetheless.

IGN: Sailings

Favorite game: SSM is on top for me. It always feels so rewarding to get better at each of the kits. It's how I started playing on Mineplex and what has made me stay.

Posted Jul 6, 2020
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
    Posted Jul 6, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.