• 886 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9324 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

30 minute challenge : The Fort

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by OakStairs, Aug 9, 2019.

1. ... Sorta.

I decided to do a thirty minute challenge yesterday : Make a stronghold within the time given. I did it, but the "sorta" I have to add is that it all happened yesterday. I didn't have time to post it all because I had to get up early in the morning for work.

Anyway here it is : https://imgur.com/a/YJx1sDb

Not gonna lie, I enjoyed building this tiny little thing. It can serve a purpose if I wanted to play in survival, and I even tried out a new color palette to boot

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    Danese and oeod like this.
  2. That would take me like 2 hours to make. Nice job!

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  3. I really like all the details! As someone who knows very little about things like WorldEdit, this is very impressive. It reminds me of Master Builders in that you have a time limit to build a certain theme, but with 25 more minutes and outside tools, your build was much more successful than any of my 5 minute builds on the server haha.

I especially like the depth and terraforming type of block placement on the building itself, nicely done!

Maybe this could be turned into something like a Block Hunt map... just a thought :D

Posted Aug 10, 2019

4. I was thinking of submitting a map soon - awfully tempting to go Block Hunt now that you mention it :^)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 10, 2019
    Dulciloquy likes this.
  5. Wow, this is really well done. This would have taken me a lot longer than just 30 minutes. I love the little details in the build, it really makes it stick out. I always enjoy adding details in my builds, just for the fact that it makes everything look so much better and looks like the builder spent more time and truly cared for their build.

Good work!

Posted Aug 12, 2019
    OakStairs likes this.
  6. Wow, that is incredible. I'm impressed with larger and more detailed builds since they take longer to create, but seeing something like this done in just 30 minutes is something that amazes me. It looks like you used some world edit for the base and general building, but the details are awesome in their own right. I would love to see more 30 minute challenges from you! c:

Posted Aug 13, 2019