• 777 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9215 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

300 Posts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheProTroller, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Alright,
    so I've been playing Mineplex since around December 2014 but only recently joined the Mineplex forums about a little over one month ago. I guess I could say that I'm very active on the forums and have been using it almost every single day. My first accomplishment was 100 posts, then 200 and now finally I've made it to 300 posts!

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  2. Want a cookie? (I wish I could give you one) but good for you for being active I guess.
    I have been using the forums for almost a year now (1 day away from anniversary) but you have been using it for only a month and you have twice as many posts as me. I guess just remember to make your posts have meaning and not to just hoover up likes and followers for the sake of popularity.

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    TheProTroller likes this.
  3. Hey!

I have seen you so much around the forums, interacting with the community and sharing your input on threads which is amazing! I remember when I first got to 100, then 200 and then 300 posts. Although I don't really watch my post count as it doesn't matter too much to me, it's cool to look over it every now and then and see how many posts you have made. Anyway, congratulations, and thank you for all of your positive input throughout the forums! :)

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    TheProTroller likes this.
  4. I imagine what your dedication and love for this community would've been like. as @AyyNick said I've seen your name on almost all posts on this server! Keep sending out those positive vibes and have a GREAT day!
    ~Kavi

Posted Sep 22, 2019