• 4144 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13438 Players Online
  • 9294 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

3D Render for: MOD AyyNick

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Quakiy, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Hello everyone, once again!
    I figured I would do a 2nd post for the day because you guys really seemed to enjoy my last one for Dacuments! :D
    So here is one, for one of the more well-known staff members, AyyNick!
    Like always, I hope you guys enjoy, and be sure to leave some feedback, as it always cheers me up to see it! <3
    [​IMG]

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  2. Heyo! I really love your style and I think it’s very kind that you do these for some staff members. I particularly like the contrast of the background and the player render. I feel like it’s not too hefty but at the same time it draws players eyes to the central piece. Keep up the good work!

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Korben (gone) and Quakiy like this.
  3. Posted Feb 24, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and Quakiy like this.
  4. Yo!

Thank you so so much!! I'm so honoured that you went ahead and made this for me. It looks fantastic, and I really appreciate you spending your time doing this! I'll definitely find a place to use this, thanks again <3

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  5. Woah! You make @AyyNick look so smiley and friendly haha (he is)! Great job with the render, very talented. :sigils:

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  6. Once again, this is truly some great work here. I love the scenery and how you chose for him to appear like he’s mining. The smile is a great touch as well, it really shows his true personality. Fabulous job and I can’t wait to see more from you :)

Posted Feb 24, 2020
    AyyNick, Quakiy and Korben (gone) like this.
  7. Heyo!

This looks so good! It's super sweet of you to go out of your way to make these for people! You amaze me everytime when you make these and I really wish I could do stuff like this! I love the background of the cave with the diamonds in the background too! Keep up the excellent work!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  8. Nice. Do you use c4d or blendr?

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  9. Awesome! Definitely improved since the last one!

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  10. Lookin good, keep practicing with these!

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  11. That's so sweet of you. You did a great job, it looks awesome!

Posted Feb 24, 2020