• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

5 Types of Cake Wars Players! (Cake Wars Stereotypes) - Mineplex #2

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ufy, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Hello! It's Ufy!

I can't thank the community enough for all the support on my last stereotypes video
    and we easily hit way over 25 likes, (157) and counting.

Let me know in the thread how you think I did with this one? And is there anything I should add if I were to make a
    part 3?

Posted Dec 19, 2019
    Oscaros_, zHalo, SpyNinja__ and 8 others like this.
  2. very nice video

Posted Dec 29, 2019
  3. ty <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 30, 2019
  4. I actually was an editor for tons of channels, but I enjoyed the video it entertained me well... However, the first part of the video, the "Bowspammer" one, the Zoom was too much. I suggest if you're doing that one, probably go in spectator mode and if you're gonna use zoom, just go in a distance to where you can get a good angle, angle when editing/recording videos is always one of the important things on the video. Everything else was pretty good nice job. This would probably get the entire MP to see and probably more if you keep this series up. I loved it, and would love to see more! :)
    Have a great New Years! :D

Posted Dec 30, 2019
  5. ty sorry i couldn’t respond sooner i went on a ski trip! thanks for the amazing response!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 2, 2020
    Dezzy likes this.
  6. xD That gave me a laugh.
    Although I only play Bedrock, a lot of the stereotypes can be seen in Bedrock. haha
    I really enjoyed what you made and what really got me laughing were the E-daters and the constant reappearance of the bowspammer. XD
    I'm not entirely sure if this exists on the Java edition but on the Bedrock edition, there are players who aren't aware that a cake has been eaten and try to mine the defense around it even though there isn't anything to eat. Maybe you could add that? :o
    I'm really looking forward to part 3 and good job making this!

Posted Jan 2, 2020

7. I was not expecting that, I was expecting something serious but I have to say, I loved it!
    Went ahead and liked the video, looking forward to a part 3 :)
    -Wifi​

Posted Jan 2, 2020
  8. Oh my.. That was really unexpected, but funny as heck dude! Really enjoyed that one, definitely ready for a part 3. Keep it up!

Posted Jan 2, 2020
  9. i like it, it made me laugh

Posted Jan 2, 2020
  10. thank you for all the comments everyone! i didn't even notice!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 4, 2020
  11. oh my lord, this is so good!

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  12. tysm rlly means a lot to me

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 17, 2020
    zHalo likes this.
  13. Its been forever since I've watched a youtube video that kept my interest. This made me laugh, and I loved the bow spammer that kept showing up throughout the video. I think its a pretty cool video, and its so much better than anything I could ever make!!

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    zHalo likes this.
  14. tysm! that really means a lot!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Sunny / Slash likes this.