• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10515 Players Online
  • 7625 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

510Bike Drawing

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by SuperThePiplup, May 28, 2020.

1. I was commissioned to make this for a staff member so I thought I should post it here! @510bike

[​IMG]

Posted May 28, 2020
  2. Tysm once again! I love it <3

Posted May 28, 2020
  3. Woah I love this, awesome job!

Posted May 28, 2020
    SuperThePiplup likes this.
  4. Woah! That looks incredible!

Posted May 28, 2020
    SuperThePiplup likes this.
  5. Oooh, really nice work on that piece. I love the colours you chose!

Posted May 28, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  6. Wow where can I get one?
    That’s amazing!!!!

Posted May 28, 2020
  7. That looks awesome! I love the shading! Great job.

Posted May 28, 2020
    SuperThePiplup and Snowingly like this.
  8. Wow, it looks great! This may come as a shocker, but I remember when you used to make art on enjin, and I used to always be amazed at some of the work you created! To see that you're still doing incredible art like this is really cool! Overall, I just love the cool features you included such as the outline of the player as well as the multicolored background!

Posted May 28, 2020
    SuperThePiplup and InfiniteLag like this.
  9. thanks again for the drawing! great as usual.

Posted May 28, 2020
    SuperThePiplup and InfiniteLag like this.
  10. This is great! I am absolutely horrible at art but I can definitely see that this is a great piece. Wonderful job!

Posted May 28, 2020
    SuperThePiplup and Snowingly like this.
  11. Hai!

Oh wow, this drawing is just so amazing <3 love your art style. I will keep an eye out because I would love to see more of your drawings :D

-Sincerely
    Shank

Posted May 29, 2020
  12. Wonderful drawing! Keep up the good work, these art works are awesome!

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  13. God, this is amazing, breathtaking- I don't have a strong enough word to describe it. You're unbelievably talented! This is such a stunning piece, I love your style

Posted May 29, 2020
  14. Woah, incredible work here! Really fab job you've done!! May I ask what you used to draw this!? Did you do it on an iPad like device or on paper and then photographed it?
    Looking forward to a response!!
    J4ckiboy

Posted May 29, 2020
  15. This is amazing! I just want to say the talent you have is incredible and I hope you go onto use it in many things! Great job and keep it up!

Posted May 29, 2020
  16. This is completely mind-blowing to me! I have no artistic abilities whatsoever, so to see creations like these always amazes me. I hope you continue to make incredible drawings like these!

Posted May 29, 2020
  17. Hey!
    I remember you from enjin, but I just wanted to pop in here and say that you're art is absolutely amazing! I'm not an artist by any means myself, but I love to see what other people come up with. I really like your more animated art style and the shading is honestly extremely well done. I have nothing but compliments for you and your work, I can't wait to see what you create next!
    As always, I hope you're doing well and staying safe! :)

Posted May 29, 2020
  18. Wow! This is really good! Wish I had talent like that!

Posted May 29, 2020
  19. Hey there!
    This is a really neat drawing! I love how you took his skin and put your own twist on it by making it more human-like, while keeping the integrity of the Minecraft details. I'd love to see more of this from you in the future! Keep up the great work!

Posted May 30, 2020
  20. Hi there!

That looks amazing! I love the block palette as the colors you've chosen make the drawing look super brilliant. Also, the drawing is sharp and paints a professional picture. It's clear how much effort and hard work you've put into that, tbh. You must have been practicing and doing this for a while now, and I like that kind of commitment. Good job!

Posted May 30, 2020