• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

7000 Skywars Wins Montage

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by rqil, Jan 11, 2020.

1. I recently got 7,000 Skywars wins after coming back after a year of not touching the game once. This is my first time editing in 3 years, and I used the default built-in editor on my computer, so there are definitely a few things I'd like to change, but overall I'm really proud of it :^)

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  2. Congrats on 7k wins! I really liked the music choice with this montage. For your first time editing in years this is truly amazing. :)

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    rqil likes this.
  3. Hey rqil!

I really like the editing in this video. I also like how the music is synced with the video, it looks awesome! I haven't played Skywars in forever, or any other game mode as a matter of fact. Congratulations on this milestone, keep it up!

Have a fantastic day!

-JYTG

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    rqil likes this.
  4. First off, congratulations on 7000 wins - a remarkable feat on its own, and especially after comparing it to other players. Really admire your dedication to the game even if you don't play it as much anymore.

The montage itself was a pretty well done one. Some emphasis was put on the importance of this game to you with the initial epic scenes, but still contains a lot of the good old pvp footage. Speaking of which, mad skills there.

Finally, I can see a familiar face from the lobbies there, someone whose IGN is different than mine in just two letters - hi @Rethurn

All in all, well done and congratulations once again!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    rqil likes this.