• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7226 Players Online
  • 4336 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A "Maybe" Return to the Server

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vocaloiid, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Ahoy all!

A figured a new fresh introduction was needed from my long stay away from Mineplex. I'm Vocaloiid, you might know me from current or past times on the server, where I used to be on GI, TT, and Ideas Team. I resigned from most of my positions last year, but I'm "hopefully" returning again this time around, likely with no subteam or staff goals in mind. I want to be able to speak my opinions more freely than I was last time I was active here, and I believe avoiding permanent shackles to Mineplex can improve this goal for me. Plus on an equal factor my computer runs Minecraft much better than my old laptop it was running on lol.

Moving on, what I have done during my break and what I currently enjoy doing:

I play competitive Super Smash Bros (Rep Banjo, Villager, and Mii Swordfighter!)

I absolutely love playing Xenoblade, shown by my profile

I like History and Politics too much, you can see me bring up that stuff in the Game Insights Discord

That's about it, hopefully I do enjoy playing on the server again to a point where I can make a permanent return. If not, its always good to pass by!

Posted Aug 14, 2020
  2. Nice to have you back! Hope it is all you expect and more. It is always nice to have a voice that is non-restricted by positions held and staff. Good gaming and enjoy!

Posted Aug 14, 2020
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  3. Welcome back, it's nice to see my former proofreader make a return. Hope to see you around more :)

Posted Aug 14, 2020
    Vocaloiid and joshbet9 like this.
  4. That's Dunban over there!

Posted Aug 14, 2020
    Vocaloiid and Im_Ken like this.
  5. Finally someone who sees my retweets

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 14, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  6. Welcome back! We missed youuu!

Posted Aug 14, 2020
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  7. Welcome back to the community, you are definitely a familiar face so it's nice to see you coming back after your absence. Hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to send me any questions that you have (if you actually have any)!

Posted Aug 14, 2020
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  8. Welcome back!

It is nice to see players from this community return! I do not recognize you, but if you ever see me around, you can always say "hello" or just have a causal conversation! If you have any questions, feel free to direct message me!

Posted Aug 14, 2020
  9. Welcome back!

I'm so excited you decided to make a return to Mineplex. I understand how life can get busy and sometimes you just need a break which I entirely respect you for. I hope your upcoming experiences on Mineplex are amazing and if you ever have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to pm me :) Once again, welcome back to Mineplex! We're so excited to have you here.​

Posted Aug 15, 2020