• 1908 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10346 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A mistake in syntax

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by EvilSoul, Aug 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    While I was looking at the FAQ, I noticed that there is a mistake in syntax in "How do I get gems".
    If you saw it says "The better you do, you more gems you earn!"
    "you" should be replaced with "the" "The better you do, the more gems you earn!"
    -> Screenshot <- for clear view.
    Thanks.

Posted Aug 14, 2019
    Yato, Danese and Acerna like this.
  2. I don’t think this is a huge deal, with that said I do like the wording “how to earn gems” better.

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  3. It is kind of a big deal to be honest, since you know Mineplex likes to be professional, and a mistake like that would be deemed as unprofessional.

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  4. I agree with whatkyledrakon said. The server should be looking professional, if they weren't they wouldn't bother recruiting staff with good grammar.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 15, 2019
  5. Just a heads up in regards to the posts above. This forum isn’t completely meant for only forums ideas. It’s best that you do report any website errors or informalities to be fixed, but select the Website Bugs option at mineplex.com/bugs. It may not be a huge deal, but it’s still important we get it fixed and addressed. With a simple spelling error, Wanderer would be able to fix it extremely quickly, as it’s just replacing text, rather than having to code something new in.

Posted Aug 15, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 15, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  6. Hi,
    Go to:
    Mineplex.com/bugs
    Click on the Website bugs button, and create a website bug report that includes everything you have posted in this thread.
    As @Caameronn stated, this is, indeed, relatively easy and quick to fix. It's literally the renaming of a line or two in a text file or in the website's code.

-Dan

Posted Aug 15, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  7. It's an easy fix so don't sweat it too much.

I'll add this to our typo/bugs list on Trello or just forward it to Jarv for him to fix. Any other typos should go through the website bugs section. I'll lock this as it's been addressed. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Aug 20, 2019
    EvilSoul, Yato and Danese like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.