• 1103 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1103 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A new fun game idea: Health wars

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Lavq, Oct 19, 2020.

?

Good idea?

1. Yay

24 vote(s)
    77.4%
  2. Nay

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  1. Throughout the history of Mineplex, they have released games that have been very successful in which you can play both competitively and casually. In this game mode I’m about to propose aims to bring in a new aspect which leaves the players of the game with a good message to take out from it rather they notice it right away or it’s a lingering message that grows over time.

For this game suggestion, I am proposing a 4v4v4v4 game mode that aims to teach the player base about how to eat a healthy diet. To promote this, we will be going off a standard myplate approved breakfast that includes fruit, bread, eggs, potatoes, and milk. The layout can be like cake wars including the sky aspect for gameplay purposes. Instead of the middle being beacons, it will be a harvesting area for wheat. Basically, in the center it would have a resource generator that gives you wheat. Wheat will be the main resource to purchase other materials like better weapons, armor, and a bucket which the player will need later for gathering the milk. The side islands would consist of a cow farm enclosed in fences to prevent gameplay issues like hitting the cows off, an apple generator, a potato generator, and an egg generator. The side generators would be at a slower rate than the middle wheat generator.

The winner would be the first team to gather all the resources they need for a balanced healthy meal and put it in a chest at their island. But watch out, because other teams can steal from your chest, and if you die with items, you don’t respawn with it nor do the items drop when you kill a player. Due to this being like the cake wars gameplay, we can just use similar kits. Although this might seem like a knock off cake wars, I hope this can be implemented to help teach a healthy positive message.

May the healthiest team win!

Posted Oct 19, 2020
    Thankfulceps, Hubble, zFlqre and 13 others like this.
  2. this actually sounds like an interesting and actually creative game, props to you
    WOULD LOVE to see it added.

+1

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  3. Love this idea Lavq!

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  4. Very Interesting, would love to see it happen!

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  5. CLAY I THINK THIS IS A MAGNIFICENT IDEA THANKS FOR PUTTING IT OUT THERE!

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  6. Very creative and interesting idea, would ABSOLUTELY LOVE this to be added.

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  7. Awesome idea, hope it gets added!

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  8. The game sounds very interesting, I'd love to see this added (maybe with a few tweaks), thanks for the idea! I love the message behind it too, since it can encourage kids to eat more healthily. The game sounds pretty fun too, it seems interesting how PvP would be incorporated into the game too. Overall I'm strongly in favour of the idea and would definitely play this if it were to be added. Thanks for the idea!

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  9. This could quite possibly be one of the greatest game ideas I have ever heard, and it would be a loss to mineplex not to add it!

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  10. Dang that is an insane idea! I love every aspect of it! PLEASE ADD THIS!

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  11. We have to think about the way our children eat and form their diets!

Posted Oct 19, 2020
    Anna ♡ and LegendSavedXmas like this.
  12. YES!! Too much gaming = Children become fat!

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  13. we already have some staff support!

Posted Oct 19, 2020
    Anna ♡ and LegendSavedXmas like this.
  14. I almost shed a tear reading this, just such a beautiful idea. everything that you come up with is truly revolutionary. ADD THIS

+100000

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  15. Hey!

I really like the idea of trying to add a game that could help teach the younger audience on Mineplex about eating healthy by using a fun, promising game to support the concept.

Only issue is I don’t think it’d be wise for Mineplex to copy Cake Wars when making this game. It’s better if the idea around the gameplay of the game is unique and creative with its own built in mechanics inspired by the creativity of the staff team and developers. Basically, originality.

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  16. The next big Minecraft meme :D

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  17. Hey!!

I love this idea! It is a fun new game and it has complete positivity and gives a good message. In regards to its similarity to cakewars, I think it can be something similar to how survival games is setup up where you have the option for teams or solo... So like when you press cake wars it prompts you to choose to play regular cake wars or healthy wars.

Great idea!! +10000

Cwossaint :)

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  18. It’s weird, but in a good way! I like how it has the same aspect as cakewars, so it’s basically saying “well... you can eat healthily to the death, or you can eat cake to the death!” Honestly I’d prefer eating cake to the death, but...

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  19. This is by far the most unique game idea I've ever seen on the Mineplex forums. I'd actually love to see this idea come to life, and maybe Mineplex could be known in the future for its Health Wars game. Anything is possible.

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  20. Almost? Honestly, this thread deserves the tears. Plus it's good to cry sometimes, be a man and let it out!

I agree with this idea 100%. It's an extremely unique idea, and I would love to see this featured in the near future!!

Only issue I can think of would be that...
    @EmmaLie would be quite upset as lollipops don't exactly count as healthy food

Posted Oct 22, 2020
    LegendSavedXmas likes this.