• 1160 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1160 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A new fun game idea: Health wars

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Lavq, Oct 19, 2020.

?

Good idea?

1. Yay

24 vote(s)
    77.4%
  2. Nay

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  1. This is a great idea! I would love to see it implemented in the futute!

Posted Oct 22, 2020
    Anna ♡ likes this.
  2. Sounds cool!

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  3. This idea sounds amazing! I believe that a game about healthier eating habits could help motivate children in real life! After all, Minecraft taught us creativity, so I think this game mode could help eating habits too! Great Idea!

Posted Oct 22, 2020
    Anna ♡ likes this.
  4. This honestly sounds like a great Cakewars spin off in my opinion, and I'm loving seeing the amount of support it's getting so far. Hopefully we'll see this thread moved to testing or the game being tested in the (near) future! Until then, keep generating ideas and I highly encourage you to discuss your ideas with the server to see what other people think as well!

Best,
    ~Hubble

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    Anna ♡ likes this.
  5. I think its a great idea! I love the purpose behind it and I would love to see it added to Mineplex. Maybe if the Devs think it too similar to cake wars they could make it a different Gamemode (There is cake wars classic, there could be cake wars breakfast). I think a few tweaks are definitely needed to make it more suitable but overall its a pretty good idea.

The only problem would be that I am forced to make a healthy breakfast xD.

Best of Luck with your idea! +1

Posted Oct 23, 2020
  6. Wonderful idea! I would love to see it work out!

Posted Oct 24, 2020
  7. This is a really creative and honestly "out of the box" idea and I love since it does the job of being a really fun game(You know there'll be people will 5k wins on this game tryhard-ing it)and telling gamer childer to have a somewhat healthy diet as they are indeed influenced easily by video games and media(I know I was when I was younger) but it also fits well with Mineplex(of creative and out-of-the-box games which were why Mineplex got really popular in the first place) so I think this would be a really good addition to the plethora of games on Mineplex.

Posted Oct 24, 2020
    Alyss_Treaty likes this.
  8. +1 'cause this sounds fun and I like fun!

Posted Oct 24, 2020