• 1446 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4025 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion A new game

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by RenegadeSpinda0, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Heyo!!!!
    I have an idea for a new game! I call it: (the name might need to change because it is named after something religious, but I just named it because the of the concept) Noah's ark! It's a completely co op game that is centered around PVE. So, The kits are various Minecraft Animals with different abilities, kind of like SSM. So, all the players are on a boat, and are trying to find land. On their journey, they find a bunch of islands that have hostile mobs on them, which they have to fight in order to move on. The hostile mobs are not after the players though: they are after the players "parents", which are represented by non-player animals that run around like crazy in the boat's cabin. If the parents of a player are killed, that player can no longer respawn.

I really hope you consider adding this game, because I thought long and hard about how to make it work. I don't know how command blocks/plugins could make this, but I'm sure your talented developers could figure out a way to make this into a fun and working co op game.
    Thank you for your time!
    ~RenegadeSpinda0 :D

Posted Aug 17, 2019