• 367 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5378 Players Online
  • 5011 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A Question Related to Languages

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ItsMeTanish, May 21, 2022.

Tags:
  1. What is that one language (other than the languages you speak) you would love to learn if you had the time, and why?

Posted May 21, 2022
  2. Currently I only speak English, however I did take 3 years of Spanish in high school but didn't really retain much of it. If I had to choose another language to learn if I had the time I would still have to go with Spanish. While I'm not much of a language learning person, I feel if I learned another it would be beneficial in the future. I think the biggest issue with people not learning another language is the time commitment so with that being taken out of the picture I would go Spanish. Awesome question! Now what language would you want to learn?

Posted May 21, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  3. Italian because it's the language that half of my family speaks and I would love to be able to have conversations with my cousins :)

Posted May 21, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  4. Gonna say Italian because I find it cool :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 21, 2022
  5. I’d love to be able to speak Spanish and French. My grandfather and a lot of his other relatives speak Spanish, so I think it would just be a nice language for me to learn. I took Spanish classes in high school but I remember pretty much nothing. As for French, I really like the sound of the language when it is spoken. There are also quite a few songs in French that I really enjoy and I’d love to be able to understand them better.

Posted May 21, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  6. Europe is for sure a cradle of some of the world's most spoken languages...

but I'm going to throw a curve-ball and say that rather than a language that's spoken widely today, I'd totally rock with (Classical) Latin. I think it's cool, and it'd be pretty interesting to know it beyond the odd phrase you see as mottos for various things. Also a mother language for most of the languages I know in some way or another... and yes, it was the language of Rome, that civilisation that I'm sort of learning about as a hobby. There's also a lot of writings from famous people from then; e.g. I have De Bello Gallico. So Latin, to satisfy my nerd energy I guess.

Posted May 21, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  7. For me I'd either wanna learn Spanish or Japanese because I'd love to go to Japan and be able to speak Japanese and some of my family live in another country and only speak Spanish so I'd like to able to communicate with them.

Posted May 21, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  8. Probably Latin, as a lot of the words in English, French and I assume many other languages derive from Latin. And although its becoming less and less popular I still think it is fascinating, plus it is so different to English, French, German, Italian, Spanish etc. as many of these languages share grammatical overlap.

Posted May 21, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  9. i speak french and english and i want to learn spanish ,jappanese and korean

i would love to live in japan and knowing the language would help alot lol

Posted May 21, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  10. lerning inglesh wold be fun to laern, i ned to am be bettor at that

Posted May 22, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.