• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

a quick doodle

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Iscariot, Jan 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hi it's Iscariot (IntoRainbows, Banksy, etc.) — I wanted to upload a doodle from last night because I usually just share completed prints :)

[​IMG]

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    chhase // freddey and Sean ✩ like this.
  2. … That does not look like a doodle to me omg. That look's amazing! You're truly talented! If I drew a ''doodle'' dude... it would literally like 1000 different lines made together

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  3. Wow!
    I'm amazed at your artistic talent and it's awesome to see your posts here and there and seeing all the talent you possess. I love how those colors really interact and make it pretty friendly to the eye. Great job again on this doodle and keep up the great work, because you are very talented at art!

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  4. Heyo!
    Absolutely stunning art dude! Definitely next time, don't call it a doodle and instead call it "MY artistic talent!" as those lines fit much better. Totally a cool drawing. Keep up the good work and maybe we could collab? I'd be happy with that!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  5. Hey Sean! I'll see what this week looks like, but PM me your thoughts :) Thank you so much!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2020
    Sean ✩ likes this.
  6. Ahh will do! Thanks, once again!

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  7. I love this doodle. I feel like it's definitely representing my mood today because I'm a little under the weather. It's also giving me Florence Pugh in Little Women vibes for some reason. The first thing I thought of when I saw the orange color was the old Mineplex M logo. There's so many varying thoughts racing through my head as to what this doodle represents. I love art that makes me think.

As always, a very inspirational doodle, Ian.

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  8. You call that a "quick doodle"? Really? I mean, I know you probably did it in like 4 minuets but that would be like 3 months of work for me lmao xD it looks great

Posted Jan 14, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 14, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.