• 863 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4782 Players Online
  • 3919 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A Returning Face

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FabianTuck, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Good evening, everyone! It’s been a while away from this community, as I see so many new and bright faces! I’m pleased to make your acquaintance, my name is FabianTuck or you may call me Caleb. I’m currently Seventeen years old, still attending my county’s local High School, and I have a part-time job at McDonald’s withholding the position of Crew Trainer/Manager In Training. I’m eager to hop back into this wonderful community, sharing helpful information and creating long-lasting relationships.

Some of you may know me, but for those that don’t, I used to be a Mineplex Senior Moderator specializing on the Social Media team. During my time as an active member, I’ve helped over 1k players, and doing what I do best! Coming back to this community, I hope to gain more extensive knowledge of new rules, procedures, and programs. I also hope to make a larger impact within my community member title by brainstorming new and unique ideas.

With all of that being said, I look forward to reading the responses!

Posted Nov 23, 2020
    usnic, BasicT, Amg_ and 5 others like this.
  2. hey caleb~
    nice to see you come back to the community!!

i don't remember ever talking to you, but your name sounds familiar as i've heard a decent amount about you from other community members.
    also i've seen you on the forums a bit, and it's great you're looking to increase your activity!!

i'm curious, do you enjoy working at mcdonalds? i've never been the most fond of it in general; but maybe it's better if you work there aha

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    FabianTuck likes this.
  3. Welcome back, from one ex-staff member who was gone for a long time to another. It's nice you're working! I haven't been able to for forever. Finally going in this weekend though!

I hope you like all that has changed^^ A lot did, but I enjoy being back also :) I hope to see you around sometime.

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    FabianTuck likes this.
  4. Oh my god, such icons! Thank you to both of you guys for welcoming me back to the server!

To answer your question @Anna ♡ , I love my job! The most I like about it is the thrill the fast-food industry gives you. I work best under pressure and in time-constraints, so I feel fit for my current position! There are times where it can push you to your very edge, but you have to remember to remain calm and relaxed so that you don't demotivate your team. Keeping an optimistic attitude is key in this stance.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 4, 2020
    DCDB and anna ♪ like this.
  5. Are you ever gonna change your profile banner?

Posted Dec 8, 2020
    FabianTuck and DCDB like this.
  6. I don't remember u, but whalecome back

Posted Dec 8, 2020
  7. Hey Caleb!

My name is Amg, and I am currently a Moderator on the Mineplex Staff team. It was very nice to read your brief introduction and I would like to formally welcome you back to the community! You’re always welcome here. Like yourself, I stepped away from the community for an extensive amount of time and I came back looking to rekindle old friendships and to reintegrate back into the community. I hope you experience a positive return like I have! I admire your positive outlook and goals in returning to the Mineplex community. If you need anything feel free to contact me! Best of wishes :)

Posted Dec 8, 2020
  8. Hello there, Fabian or Caleb!

It was nice to see you coming back to the community. I remember you were part of the Social Media team last year. It gives me so much excitement that an ex-staff is coming back to the server. After you've been stepping away back from the community and decided to return, I am hoping that we can talk more again soon. If you have questions about the server and on the forums, feel free to message me anytime you want!

Welcome back, dude! :)

Posted Dec 8, 2020
    FabianTuck likes this.
  9. Hello! I returned to the server earlier this year for the first time in years, it's exciting to see such a prominent community member returning! Hope you can make another big impact and I wish you the best of luck.

Posted Dec 8, 2020
    FabianTuck likes this.