• 494 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7431 Players Online
  • 6937 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned a SERIOUS problem with comp account bans

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by AtLeastYouTried, Jun 1, 2020.

?

do you think comp account bans should get infinite appeals(or at least more than 3)

1. yes

20 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. no

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there!
    I agree, but it really depends on what the staff think about it. You should probably give proof that it's a Web accelerator, just so they aren't suspicious you would abuse it and cheat on alt accounts or something similar. I've had 2000 ping before, however it was only for a few seconds. That's really harsh and I hope you can still play on Mineplex.

Posted Jun 8, 2020
  2. issue is : it can be used both legitimately and maliciously.

Posted Jun 9, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  3. ive been false comp acc banned, all they really need to do is look at the name of the people in chat rather than just banning everyone who says something in chat while bots are spamming (ie. screenshots rather than taking everyone in chat and banning)

Posted Jun 9, 2020
  4. having 4000ms and still managing to play a game... what a miracle. sadly that's impossible

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 9, 2020
  5. Explain how im lvl 56 then. Im not always 4000 but im mainly 2000ms and I manage to still play cake wars well.

Posted Jun 9, 2020
  6. in china, if you restart your router, your ip changes. yes I know some ppl use this to escape from ip bans, but they can't just ban every single Chinese player for that. sometimes you just have to live with problems

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 9, 2020
  7. that's not what I experienced. I have 2000ms and I can't even open quick compass(I clicked and waited for 30 seconds. nothing happened)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 9, 2020
  8. also if you do have 4000ms, your hits will be 4 seconds behind. you managed to pvp with THAT? nah. you probably just had a lag spike, then your connection returned to normal, but the displayed ping didn't change instantly

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 9, 2020
  9. bro there's a vpn ban on the server. why on earth would they have unlimited appeals for compromised accounts when there is a vpn ban? it makes 0 sense. spamming the forums isn't going to help at all

Posted Jun 9, 2020
    venez. likes this.
  10. ok then I can't play mineplex.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 9, 2020
  11. I used to be able to play well still as the frosting used to slow people down and would be able to get close to normal speed pvp

Posted Jun 9, 2020
  12. 4 seconds delayed... normal? that is not actually possible. you will just tp all over the place. also its very unlikely of you to land multiple snowballs while you have to predict 4 seconds of your enemies movement

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 9, 2020
  13. good job mineplex. I am unbanned. the problem is I just used up my final appeal, so if I get comp account banned again then this account is bacially gone forever

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 9, 2020
  14. [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 9, 2020
  15. sry I have basically never played without a web accelerator, so I have underestimated my ping. I had 27000ping(name: gamemiralDK). is anyone still gonna tell me to 'live with it'?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 9, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 9, 2020
  16. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 9, 2020
  17. do you get that if you connect to other minecraft servers without vpn/accelerator/whatever

Posted Jun 9, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  18. hypixel has a few nodes in china, so I get about 500 ping, mineplex, however, has 0 Chinese/Asian nodes, causing me to have 20000+ ping. and yes, I get 20000ms if I connect to the hive or other European/ American servers without an accelerator

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 10, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 11, 2020
  19. I already messaged all RC members on Sunday, but currently none of them has replied except for Toki who told me to talk to Wanderer(who hasn't replied). do they ever check their conversations?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 11, 2020
  20. I'm rooting for you, hopefully you'll get an answer soon.

Posted Jun 11, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.