• 1536 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9974 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A suggestion for the applications hub on the forums

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Shqdyy, Jun 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey!
    So this is a very simply yet effective suggestion! So what I suggest is, on every page in the applications hub (Trainee's, Build Application etc), other than the "Accepted" "Pending" and "Denied" buttons/sections, on the top right there should be a button that says "Submit an Application". Not all people know that one has to go to the support page to submit an application, and some people end up going to the applications hub. Even if most people do not make this mistake, I feel it would be very effective and it also fits in on the website.

Posted Jun 1, 2019
  2. Heyo!

I don't think this is necessary. You can find the Applications in the forums section and in the Support section. Most people will be know to find the application in the forums section anyways, so I don't think this is necessary.

Posted Jun 1, 2019
  3. I don't think that it's that many players who are doing this mistake, and if so, it would probably be implemented already. Therefore, I think that it's unecessary as well.

Posted Jun 1, 2019
  4. Heyo,

I am glad you are suggesting ideas to improve the network! With this idea, I personally don't think this would be needed. Most users know that they can reach the applications @ the /application & /applicationpe links, most users also have links in their signatures leading to the application forms making it very easy for players to find the forms. I believe this would just be an unnecessary idea to develop for the management team.

Thanks for suggesting ideas to improve Mineplex, have a great day!

Posted Jun 1, 2019
  5. I don't think this idea is necessary to be implemented. Not many players make the mistake of going to the sub forum. We have various ways on actually getting their, such as the commands (/application), the subdomains, the literal domain (mineplex,com/application), signatures, and so much more. Players who want to apply should know where to go. Even though there isn't much wrong with this idea, I won't put my vote. It's harmless, and makes life easier. +0.5 from me.

Posted Jun 1, 2019
  6. I disagree with this and I don't think it's necessary. Players wanting to apply for one of those positions should be knowledgeable about the network (especially Trainee) and should know where to apply. If a player doesn't know how to get there, they probably wouldn't be a good fit for staff (or any of the applications).

Posted Jun 1, 2019
  7. Thanks guys! After thinking over it, I totally agree with what you all said especially
    Kindly lock the thread :mineplex:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 2, 2019
  8. Hey Everyone!

Since the OP has requested a thread lock I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread, if anyone has any questions please feel free to message me on the forums.

Thread Locked - OP's Request

Posted Jun 2, 2019
    florence ♡ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.