• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

A Throwback

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by SuperThePiplup, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Luvli

Luvli

Oh nono sorry, that second part was in no disrespect to you either, I know you enjoyed the work haha so don't worry <3

Also I really would like to avoid starting an argument, I'd rather just make peace haha so, thank you for your suggestion, but I am going to keep formatting my posts the way I do them :P

I just like the way I format things! And yes, I meant more when I said 'speaking my mind' that I would speak my mind under the guidelines that Mineplex has set. Not just go off on random tangents haha. I just felt that commenting what you commented was sort of unnecessary in my own personal opinion. Sometimes there are things we just don't need to comment on. However, I appreciate your thoughts <3

Have a lovely day!

From yours lovely,

Sarah | Luvli

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  2. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

Fair, but it's always good to give your opinion on different topics to get a different view what others think. To each their own though and I respect that.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Luvli likes this.
  3. ~DuvL_

~DuvL_

I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DRAW SO GOOD, BUT BOII YOU GOTTA BE THE NEXT BOB ROSS!

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    SuperThePiplup likes this.
  4. I love them. I may not have been around back then but they are very pretty and cool. Good work, your past self!

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    SuperThePiplup likes this.
  5. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer

oof

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  6. SuperThePiplup

SuperThePiplup

I actually don't come on here much anymore, it's just that someone asked me if I had their old batch banner still and since I already had most of them on-hand I thought I could post them and give some people nostalgia (which it very much did). I haven't even been on Enjin in 3 months or so but i am glad this place is alive at least :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 15, 2019