• 1541 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9979 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

AbDabTheFab - Looking for a clan! Beta Player - 460+ Wins

Discussion in 'Clans' started by AbDabTheFab, May 15, 2019.

1. Hi, my name is AbDabTheFab and I am looking for a chill clan with over 5 members that have a clear idea of what they are doing. I'm not necessarily looking for a power clan, just a clan that plays for fun, obviously 'legit' and don't have bossy/boastful members(and obviously have a clear objective on the game, over 8 dubs of total gear and a few rares/even a legend). I have 460 current wins, https://imgur.com/nnECpWk <- There is some proof. I am currently clanless, and have been for a while, which shows that I'm kinda trustworthy. I have never insided in my clans career and plan to keep that the same,I don't want to fill out any forum application and will do a PvP test if necessary. I am a chill and relaxed person, and here's more general information-

IGN - AbDabTheFab
    Experience - Played with many power clans mainly in the Map 1 - Season 3 range. Started in Beta.
    Personality - Occasionally salty/toxic, but only if something annoys/angers me. Very chill, not bossy and can get along with anyone in any situation.
    Age - 12(Think I'm fairly mature for my age, can take swearing/cursing)

If interested, add me on discord - PM Me on mineplex messages and I will reply within 24 hours with my discord for further discussion, if I'm interested

Thank you, and don't hesitate to add me for fun or play around with me on the server ;)

~Ab
    --- Post updated ---
    Still searching for a clan!

Posted May 23, 2019,
    Last edited May 18, 2019
  2. Do you actually keep that in your files?

Honestly all jokes, but believe if you want to believe.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 25, 2019
  3. I mean, it was pretty funny.

Posted May 25, 2019
  4. Tru

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 25, 2019
  5. you should join tornado. they were recruiting at the start of s6

Posted May 28, 2019
    AbDabTheFab and JackTheMan like this.
  6. Nice joke not even being sarcastic lmfao

OP OP