• 2364 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4943 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Achievement "Best Friends" Glitched?

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by YTK_Bowser, Aug 19, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have no idea if other players have this problem but I know I have gotten this before. This achievement says share 1st place with 1 or more players. I don't know if it's a specific minigame, or if I am reading it wrong but I have shared 1st with other people in like a dozen minigames. Anyways, I hope someone can fix this glitch cause I like aiming for getting achievements in games.

Posted Aug 19, 2019
  2. I should have earned this achievement many times now but I haven't. I think it's become bugged recently, as people have earned it in the past. You could get evidence and then report the bug.

Posted Aug 19, 2019
  3. As mentioned above, this does appear to be a bug. Achievements have a habit of glitching from time to time which is unfortunate for those trying to collect all of them. As Xukuri suggested, you can make a report at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/ to ensure that the Quality Assurance team knows of the issue. There's not a lot that can be done until it's fixed though, so maybe just take some time to collect other ones that are working.

Since you've been redirected to the correct place to report this bug, I'll lock this thread. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thread Locked

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.