• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8344 Players Online
  • 5454 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Achievement Kit Idea

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by Caesers, May 29, 2020.

?

Is this a good achievement kit?

Poll closed Jun 8, 2020.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I have been thinking of a new kit idea, ever since Death Tag came out there has been 3 kits Basher, Archer and Traitor. 2 with good and bad benefits. Ever since the achievements for Death Tag came out being "Come at me bro!" and "Death Proof" it unlocks a Master achievement but it doesn't do anything as far as i'm concerned its been like that ever since it came out no reward. But i have an idea for an achievement kit called "Vanish" What this kit would do it would work as the same thing as assassins where you right click the ink sac and you can't be seen for a short period of time. What the kit would do is it would have a limited use amount just say 3 for now. When activated any skeletons and players can not see you and you cannot be tracked with the compass given to skeletons after a short time after using the ability like a time span of 3-5 seconds at most you will appear once again on compasses and can be seen by everyone. The other effect is you is either at best you cannot be hit while invincible or you can be hit but not be taken out of the invincibility. The downside of the kit it cannot be used like traitor where you can deal 150% knockback to players and skeletons. You cannot use a bow or bow boost. You do not have the ability of basher where you slow down skeletons and kill them after a few hits. This kit it primarily based on skill because Death Proof is required which you need 50 wins so i bet a lot of players should be experience or at least know how to play the game. Is there a cool down? Maybe that's up too how balanced or unbalanced the kit is.

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton, Laylq, Asnaf and 5 others like this.
  2. I support as a 5 year old dt player.

Posted May 29, 2020,
    Last edited May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  3. I like this idea a lot! There are certainly a few things to be figured out, as you mentioned, but the base idea seems like a really interesting new element of gameplay that would certainly benefit DT! I really like how this concept rewards players for being more mobile, whereas kits like Archer and even Traitor can reward camping (as Traitors can use Archers as essentially camping shields before punching them off when it's down to low numbers). This will add a more balanced gameplay experience, I feel. Overall, though it does need more figuring out, I agree strongly with the concept, so that's a solid +1!

Posted May 29, 2020
  4. Yes i do believe if it was adapted to death tag it would be up the the people who make the kit to decide if there will be a cool down or a limited amount of uses the kit

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 29, 2020
  5. I believe that you should be able to be seen on the tracking compass, this will give grant fairness to the kit because it's so far like you're just appearing out of everything. I believe the feature of the kit should grant you invisibility for the short period of time, but not the potion effect as it would produce particles of the potion effect.
    The kit is a very good idea and I support the idea as a 6 year player.

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Blockhead_h like this.
  6. I agree with what Incarcio has said above, that you should be seen on a compass (as this allows some indication as to where the player is). As another Death Tag player of about 6 years, I believe this is a good achievement kit idea. However, I feel that the kit should have a cooldown and a limit to the amount of times the invisibility could be used.

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and divve like this.
  7. I agree Incarcio is cute and Death Tag is getting very boring.

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Reallylazy like this.
  8. Good reply!

Posted May 29, 2020
  9. Remember when you got me banned!

Posted May 29, 2020
  10. Question: What are the chances of implementing these ideas from players into the game, such as this one.

Posted May 29, 2020
  11. Hey!

Thread moved to New Kit Discussion

I have always been a big fan of Death Run, and I think a kit like this would be perfect for the mini game! I think this kit could make the game a little more interesting, and could add a twist to things. The only modification I would make to it would be limiting the item more than explained. I believe that if you have all three of these items that make you disappear, it could be seen as a little overpowered. To fix this, I think that you should start with one and after you use the item a timer would start from let’s say somewhere around 15 seconds. To which then you would receive another one of these abilities, and would have a maximum of three throughout the game instead of an infinite number with a timer. Anyways, I really like this idea and because of that I will be giving this idea a +1. Thanks for suggesting!

Posted May 29, 2020
  12. Wouldn't it be best it was limited to just 3 uses? Because if there was a timer where you can receive it again you can just keep running forever then just keep vanishing after 15 seconds. I think its best to have 3 uses because this is meant to be a kit where you run around and not camp on some part of the map.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 30, 2020
  13. I will re-explain what I intended from my response. So, yes I would like to see it as three uses instead of an infinite amount as explained in my original reply. However, with the three uses of the ability you would, first, spawn in with one use of the ability to which then after the use of the initial ability given. A timer would start that would last around 15 seconds until a second use would be given to the player, and then after that with the same routine a third use would be given. That's it. No more than three uses would be given within the 15 seconds given in between uses. So to answer your question, my main modification here was to keep it at three uses as explained in your idea, but to put a time gap between each use of the ability (this being the 15 seconds). I am not saying that after every 15 seconds you would get a new use of the ability without limitations. Anyways, hope that clears everything up!

Posted May 30, 2020
  14. This is a great idea. Its not too weak and not too powerful at the same time. (what do you expect from one of the best dt players)

Posted Jun 25, 2020