• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9377 Players Online
  • 6487 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Achievements Broken

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Semple56, May 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok its so stupid how theres games that nobody plays and it impossible to get achievements on games like one in the quiver or evolution because nobody plays them but me and like 3 other guys like playing one in the quiver and we wanted all the kits and i was gonna buy them all but i cant get the achievement kit ninja because nobody plays it and u cant do it in MPS u guys should do something about this like add a way where u can like do them against AI or make an anti abuse thing in MPS and enable it in MPS its just annoying because most of my friends like one in the quiver and we want ninja but nobody plays so rip plz fix this for the games not many people play

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  2. You can always play Mixed Arcade... the game rotations include those types of games and its pretty active.

Posted May 29, 2020
  3. Heyo,

As @AccuracyTooLow has stated, the best thing you can do to attempt to play minigame game modes while trying to earn experience/do achievements is to play Mixed Arcade and play them when they come along. I understand this isn't ideal, as you have to play other games in order to get to the one you want to play, but it is unfortunately the only way to play some of the games like OITQ at the moment due to current popularity. Of course, as you most likely know, you can always play those games in an MPS as much as you want, but that won't solve your achievement issue.

Just as a side note, to quickly address you saying to enable an 'anti-abuse in MPS'. If I'm understanding correctly, it sounds like you are suggesting that we make achievements possible to earn in an MPS, so I just thought I'd give you a link to an idea I just denied in the past few minutes that has suggested exactly that, and you can read up on why we aren't doing that. You can find it here.
    I'll be marking this thread as Processed and will be locking it. I won't be 'denying' it per se, because there isn't really an idea suggested to deny, so Processed is the best way to go here. Have a good day. :)
    ~ Tilgorn
    Thread Locked // Thread Processed

Posted May 31, 2020
    CruisinLow and 0775 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.