• 591 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9029 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Achievments

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by BlazeFire, Jul 10, 2019.

1. I obtained the original five achievements a while ago, earning myself the Infestor Kit. But now there's a new achievement, and I still have Infestor even though I no longer have every achievement. Will I get Taser Hunter if I get the new achievement as well, and are things supposed to be this way?

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  2. Hey!

The Taser Hunter Kit is a new kit that was introduced with the recent update. I am sure the added achievement was intentional in order to unlock this kit, so if you're attempting to complete the final achievement to unlock it, all should work and you will receive the new kit.

Hope this helped!

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    BlazeFire likes this.
  3. I've heard of people having infestor without having the last achievement completed. Technically it shouldn't be like that but it is, I'm not too sure if it's a bug or not. If you want, you can report it here, but it's not really a big deal. You just need to get 50 hunter wins to unlock the hunter achievement kit now, that should indeed work!

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    BlazeFire likes this.
  4. I believe it should be this way considering the newest achievement was only recently added, and people already completed the other achievements which got them the Infestor Kit. I don't think Mineplex would add another achievement and purposefully take away that kit to people who already completed the original 5 achievements prior to the recent one being added.

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    Danese and BlazeFire like this.