• 1798 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10236 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Add a casual server that requires 20 hours.

Discussion in 'Clans' started by KurtCrafter, Jul 14, 2019.

1. I think that I can speak for most, if not all clans players who play casual, that alters / cheaters are extremely annoying, and ruin the game. So, I started thinking that for the players that don't like hardcore because of the stress, or some other reason, but also don't like the alters / cheaters, why not just make a casual server with the same requirements to join as the current hardcore servers. Its an easy fix that can solve lots of problems. Tell me what you think of this idea! Thanks.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    jjzdragon, Yato and Manu. like this.
  2. So you're saying a casual server without hackers but no warpoints ect?

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  3. Hey there KurtCrafter,

I personally wouldn't see a benefit in this since it would be unfair to new players who join and want to play on clans but they can't join their friend because it's requires them to play for more than 3 days (over 20 hours) to join them, I really don't see a benefit in this where mineplex is going.

On the other hand what I'm going to say is Clans server 6 and up aren't on hardcore just in case you didn't know that, so if you want a more relaxing clan I'd highly suggest going through that route instead of suggesting to add a clans server that requires people to play for 20+ hours which just sounds ridiculous and unfair to new players.

Of course with a casual server there would have to be warpoints as well as events, clan wars and raids...

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  4. I don't see this as something necessary, because we already have 3 casual servers and another one just for the people that don't want endless hackers but still no wps seems unnecessary. Hackers on casual are easy to deal with because there are no warpoints. If you want to use legends, just record with them to ensure protection against hackers with this and UUIDs.
    Hey there,
    Casual is a server that was designed for new players. Anything that isn't casual is not meant for new players, thus why there is a 20 hour block. What I could see happening is possibly another block being added in the middle, perhaps a mid-core server-

Also casual servers start at Clans Seven and up, not clans six. There are already clans servers with 20+ hours, known as Hardcore servers. It's not ridiculous or unfair to new players at all, imo, if you are a new player then it's really recommended to know your stuff before playing the normal part of the game with sieging.

"Of course with a casual server there would have to be warpoints as well as events, clan wars, and raids..."
    What do you mean by this?
    Casual servers have everything normal clans servers have besides the entire sieging system [cannons, wps, be/sieged]
    All clans servers have events and raids.

~Xion

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    kyledrakon likes this.
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    i can tell you are trying to trainee tryhard this post but have no idea on what you are saying cause you have 1 day in clans time. actually have experience in the game before you are trying to help out.

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    kyledrakon likes this.
  5. Hey blc

Well said

Good day

--Manu

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  6. Yeah people who want a "more relaxed game play experience" shouldn't be flooded with hackers. +1 for me

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  7. I genuinely think this would be a good idea for the future. There is really no reason to not add something like this into the game; there are already servers that require 20 hours to play. Plus, casual servers are full of hackers that alt continuously (due to IP banning being a taboo means of punishing hackers). I do understand though that there are other things on the Clans Team’s plate right now and I do think those things should go first, such as illusion/block toss glitching and GWEN issues, but once these things have cleared up this would be a great addition to the game for no real drawback.

+1

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  8. Wow i just typed so much and it all dissapeared. Basically i said i agree and you should have it at level 15. By then the hackers will probably be banned, so i totally agree.

Posted Jul 17, 2019
    kyledrakon likes this.
  9. People shouldn't be blocked from joining a server simply based on levels, many people who play only clans would gain no levels and be unable to join.

Posted Jul 18, 2019
  10. if there is a level requirement it would most likely be less hackers.

Posted Jul 18, 2019
    kyledrakon and Yato like this.
  11. The majority of people that jump straight to clans before hitting level 15 are usually alt accounts used to cheat or ban evade so this would solve more problems then it would create. Plus, you can get level 15 from playing champions and coming back more ready for clans.

Posted Jul 18, 2019
    kyledrakon likes this.
  12. What if you dislike the fighting aspect of clans? only playing to build and play with friends. If you're a player who's only played clans and has 20 hours then you should be allowed to play on the server.

Posted Jul 18, 2019
  13. Ok, what im saying is a casual server that requires a certain amount of hours, if not 20, then At least 10 or so, also these servers would not have warpoints or clan raids, but would simply be casual with a fixed amount of hours required. Of course there would still be the regular casual servers as well, along with hardcore too. Its just an idea too, has room for improvement of course.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 27, 2019
  14. Hmm, I could bring this up with the rest of CM and see what everyone else's opinion is. I personally play/moderate mainly C7 and I know exactly what you mean with all the hacking players. I agree, sometimes people just wanna build something nice and not have to worry about warpoints, losing all their gear.

Posted Jul 28, 2019
    Yato, Coyly. and wattywatty14 like this.
  15. not true, finding an alt with a level 25 requirement wouldn't stop alters, because it only takes like 5 minutes to do.

Posted Jul 31, 2019
  16. there are 9 servers. what if each one had a level requirement?
    c1 hardcore =20 hours
    c2 hardcore = 20 hours and lvl 25
    c3 hardcore = 20 hours and lvl 30
    c4 hardcore = 20 hours and lvl 35
    c5 hardcore =30 hours and lvl 40
    c6 casual = anyone
    c7 casual = anyone
    c8 casual = lvl 25
    c9 casual = 20 hours and lvl 25

I feel this would filter out most hackers.
    There is always going to be some hackers who grinds to lvl 25 and 20 hours.

Posted Jul 31, 2019
    kyledrakon likes this.
  17. Ok thanks! I would love to see this added!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 3, 2019
  18. If someone does not like the "fighting aspect of clans," they have no business being on clans. Clans is a factions game with champion kits, that being said, if a player doesn't want to pvp they'd most likely have to play something else. It's just logic

Posted Aug 12, 2019
  19. Tell that to the many clans of people who don't enjoy the pvp aspect of clans but still want to build and play with their friends who do like it.

Posted Aug 12, 2019