• 2160 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4739 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Add a casual server that requires 20 hours.

Discussion in 'Clans' started by KurtCrafter, Jul 14, 2019.

1. yeah mineplex is gonna preach that to their playerbase and scare them away xD

Posted Aug 12, 2019
    LordOfTeeth likes this.
  2. Can't name a single person in clans that does this.

Posted Aug 12, 2019
  3. I doesn't really matter if you can't as I can, Catscold, WolfTimberCat, GoldStillPlays all liked to play with their friend BlueGearX, who enjoyed pvping, yet they don't like to pvp themselves.

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  4. So, where are they now? How long did they play clans?

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  5. This is getting far of topic, idk where they are now, but I'm know they've played since at least season 4. The main thing is people like them exist and are part of mineplex.

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  6. My thoughts on this are practically just "Why not?" there's no negative outcomes really to this solution, and it could help stop hackers. But priorities must be taken over the other things happening in clans right now, so perhaps an addition for later.

Posted Aug 13, 2019
    LordOfTeeth likes this.
  7. I mean it'd only be a few lines of code I believe, and it would make many casual players very happy.

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  8. I've played Clans since Map 1 and I prefer building to PvP.
    Only PvE is above building.
    Casual servers are a good idea, I feel better than 20 hours would be level requirements.

Posted Aug 14, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 14, 2019
    LordOfTeeth likes this.