• 497 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3076 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Add a cobbleweb protection

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 14, 2019.

?

Should this be added

1. Yes, no mistakes I LUV IT!

18.2%
  2. Yes, no mistakes, I Like It!

9.1%
  3. Good suggestion, a few mistakes

18.2%
  4. Maybe, there is ALOT of mistakes

9.1%
  5. No, this cant be improved

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. NO! I HOPE THIS IS NEVER IMPLEMENTED

45.5%
  1. Hmm. I disagree with the way that it’s unbreakable as maybe a shears could break it? It could break the game if you have to wait eight seconds and it’s unbreakable, just buy that infinitely, and the game will pretty much no longer work.

Posted Apr 17, 2019
  2. Cobweb is a go-through, but there will be 1 layer of space open to eat the cake, so if someone's in, you have to go in too to kill the enemy.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 17, 2019
  3. I agree with @SkarmMines on this. It just needs to be purchased, and when a player come near your cake, it should function as a trap like the other ones in existence.

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    skarm likes this.
  4. Yeah like the Tnt trap if you eat the cake

This will occur once someone is 5 blocks from your cake
    --- Post updated ---
    now look at my original post

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 17, 2019
  5. Sorry for the wait but after being discussed by Game Insights, we’ve decided that adding Cobweb Protection to Cake Wars isn’t necessary. Duration of it is too long and the Cobweb itself being Unbreakable is a big no. Players would struggle getting out of it and it could interfere with fights. Anyway, if you have another idea, please create another thread as I’ll be locking this one. Have a good day!

Thread Locked - Not Planned

Posted Nov 13, 2019