• 1556 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9994 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Add a free 10 player PVP

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 15, 2019.

?

Should this be added?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Not

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. I would like a free-for-all 10 player PvP. They will be diamond armored with diamond sword, and 10 players will fight. The last person alive will be the winner. This is like Gladiators in Mixed Arcade, except that Gladiators is a tournament. It narrows down. The free-for-all is not, the last person alive in the fight wins.

ALSO, YOU DO NOT HAVE CHESTS, LIKE IN SURVIVAL MODE, YOU'RE JUST PVPing IN A LARGE GRASS ARENA

Powerups (not kits)

Regeneration 2 (every 30 seconds for 5 seconds)

Sharpness

Jump

Knockback 2

Posted Apr 15, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 16, 2019
  2. Hmm, I actually quite like this idea. However, there are a couple of things to note.

This is just my personal opinion, but I'd much rather have a free-for-all PvP battle with everyone having the same armor, same weapons, same everything. This means that I'd rather not have effects like the ones you listed. I also think that a game like this should belong in Nano Games, since it could possibly end quickly. To prevent longer games, I think that the map should slowly deteriorate like in Nano Battle. If you are set with adding effects, maybe just sharpness and slowness, or a combination of some others that you listed. If we included all the ones that you suggested, I feel like that'd be too much.

Overall, I do like where you're going with this idea, there are just a few things that I think would make the game even better, or just simpler.

Posted Apr 15, 2019
    Jaekub likes this.
  3. I like what @xUmbreon is saying about having equal gear. This game is similar to another server's but I think it'd be fun! +1

Posted Apr 15, 2019
    Jadguar and xUmbreon like this.
  4. Guess I'll remove the effects except that you have sharpness, knockback 2 and regeneration 2 occurs every 30 seconds for 5 seconds, and you get jump,

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 16, 2019
  5. That is kind of a good idea except I would say it is kind of unfair.

Posted Apr 16, 2019
  6. wait how?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 16, 2019
  7. Disregarding how it sounds a lot like The Pit, the game features resemble a lot the ones related to Gem Hunters, a game that was removed last year or so due to bugs and unpopularity.

The concept of power ups sounds like the game is a play to win one, which is basically a hacker farm in terms of pvp. Given the current status of the server and the anticheat, imma give this idea a hard no for the time being. The server could only support a similar gamemode with less hackers around and more legit players, which is what you need to have a persistent community - otherwise people would just quit, or cheat as well.

Posted Apr 16, 2019