• 1762 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10200 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Add a Free Build (Related to Master Builders)

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 13, 2019.

?

Do you agree with this suggestion?

1. YES! Nothing is wrong with it! +2 :D

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes, but I have some ways to improve it +1 :)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe, I have TONS of reasons to improve this +-0. :|

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, I don't like it, and I don't think this can be improved -1 :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. NO! I HOPE THIS IS NEVER IMPLEMENTED! -2 D:<

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I would like to have some free build, where you can build ANYTHING. It is related because there are players rating this. However, there should still be an "Inappropriate" mark, because sometimes, it can be rude, or mean. For example, I have actually seen people build the "N word" with blocks, so that's DEFINITELY GET REPORTED AS INAPPROPRIATE. Some people don't like it when they are held back to drawing a specific item, including me, and would rather be free to draw anything.

Posted Apr 13, 2019
  2. I feel as if this would be a bit redundant. You could more easily create a Creative World in Single Player mode and not have to worry about any rules or lag. Let's say this was implemented. Would there be rewards? Can other players view these builds? This could be a great idea if you make it different from Creative Mode in Single Player mode.

With some tweaks I think this would work. But by what you have suggested so far, I'll be giving this a -1

Posted Apr 13, 2019
  3. Other players can view your builds, so you can show off (in a good way) your masterpieces and people get to rate them!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 13, 2019
  4. The idea has potential, with the right plugins and concepts behind it.

Monthly build showcases at spawn or whatnot.
    Whether it be a server with GoPaint, Voxel and FAWE or something just to practice.
    It honestly has some potential, but rules and lag do play a part.
    So, I'm a bit on the fence about this.

Posted Apr 13, 2019
    Jaekub likes this.