• 1808 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4387 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Add capture the flag (cool)

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Bedrock not Java
    Plz add capture the flag
    But when you do it, just do this or I won’t like it: add fireballs because I want it to be like modded

Posted Feb 28, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Feb 28, 2019
  2. There’s already a game like this, Champions, Capture the Flag. And yes, there’s fireballs in the game under the Mage kit.

Posted Feb 28, 2019
    Combativeness/xWorpp and pzazz like this.
  3. I was always curious about this, is that game still alive? Mineplex player counts aren't looking to good right now and even on bedrock (the platform I play on) cakewars is mostly what players play. The amount of players on the PC server is even lower so I always wondered if many games like champions still get a decent amount of players playing.

As for the suggestion, I think that capture the flag would be great if it was added on the bedrock server.

Posted Feb 28, 2019
  4. It’s gone

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 28, 2019
  5. The game is pretty much dead lol. Due to the lack of updates.

It’s not gone. It’s under Champions.

Posted Feb 28, 2019
  6. Yeah, CTF was always my favorite Champions game ever since it was first released.
    It declined a lot since then and now hardly anybody plays it. I mean, nobody really plays champions anymore either. We are going to need a fix / new additions to champions to revive it.

I agree that it could be a nice new mode to test on bedrock.

Posted Feb 28, 2019
  7. I think he's referring to bedrock.

Posted Feb 28, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  8. This is bedrock not java

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 28, 2019
  9. You should read the post he is talking about bedrock and not java (:

Posted Feb 28, 2019
    Outplqy3d likes this.
  10. You should look at the fact that he edited the thread after I posted my reply. :)

[​IMG]

Posted Feb 28, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 28, 2019
    Fall and ohrangee567 like this.
  11. He only has a bedrock account do your research buddy

Posted Feb 28, 2019
    Strafer303 and Outplqy3d like this.
  12. Haha but I’m not required to check that if someone makes a suggestion. If they have a suggestion for a specific platform, they should state that. Not my job.

Posted Feb 28, 2019
  13. That's pretty depressing :( Sad to hear a classic Mineplex game has died down.

I've always wanted to try champions, I really hope that it gets updated and revived. Either that or it's added to the bedrock server and it'll continue its legacy there.

Posted Feb 28, 2019
  14. Champions is going to get updated SoonTM so you could probably play then as that’s when players will check out the update. I don’t think Champions would ever be added Bedrock due to its complexity and usage of the right click button.

Posted Feb 28, 2019
  15. If you look at op first sentence it says “bedrock, not java” yet you are correcting about java.

Anyway, it seems like a game that may do ok for bedrock players, but I would rather see bridges than ctf

Posted Mar 1, 2019
  16. That was edited in afterwards. Why are you guys starting an argument over a simple mistake

Posted Mar 1, 2019
    leo_thya likes this.
  17. The thread was edited after I posted.

Posted Mar 1, 2019
    ohrangee567 likes this.
  18. Though I’m not a Bedrock player, I know that it is one of the few games I do enjoy on Java when I can get a lobby. I don’t know if development has any plans on encorporating Champions (Dominate / CTF) into Bedrock, but if they have the resources and time to do so, I don’t see why they shouldn’t. They most likely have other priorities they want to get out of the way first though.

Posted Mar 1, 2019