• 1763 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10201 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Add Capture the Flag to Bedrock

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Just add capture the flag to bedrock

Posted Apr 11, 2019
    ohrangee567 likes this.
  2. I mean.... I don’t see why we can’t add it to bedrock...

Posted Apr 11, 2019
  3. Hello!
    I think it would be great if they added CTF to bedrock, as it was a popular game on Java and it's full of action and fun. However, the main reason why they might not have added it, is because CTF is a big game. Having said that, CakeWars and a few other games on Bedrock are big games as well, but CTF has a variety of kits with different abilities. So it may be very buggy in Bedrock. Bedrock is not as stable as Java and you are restricted a lot on what you can do. So, adding CTF to Bedrock may not be possible, even if it is it'll most likely have many (too many) bugs.

Posted Apr 12, 2019
  4. SOOO TRUE

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 12, 2019
  5. I don't play Bedrock, but I would like to see CTF on it as well. As mentioned before, some technical issues might get in the way of creating it there. Also, because CTF depends on the Champions skillset, it would be extremely difficult to recreate the gamemode on a buggy version of MC. Further, CTF is a empty game these days on Java, so the result could be polar opposites - completely empty lobbies or a popular gamemode.

Posted Apr 12, 2019