• 465 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6218 Players Online
  • 5753 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Add daily wins in Bedrock Leaderboard?

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by 20LeeBrian1, Dec 2, 2020.

?

Add daily wins leaderboard in certain games?

1. Yes!

13 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes, but in some games.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I am not sure...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

My name is CakeEater17928 on Bedrock. Since I was very active this month after my college 1st semester ended, I played sky wars in Bedrock to grind up for levels and wins. During my gameplay an idea struck onto me, and I want to see the wins. While I understand that /stats will be coming up in Bedrock (correct me if I am wrong), I also wanted to make an addition to the leaderboards.

My idea was to add daily wins to Bedrock Leaderboard. In cake wars, sky wars, and other games, the Bedrock Leaderboard only shows the total wins from a player, and in my perspective, it is alright, but it would be better. When I compared to cake wars wins, there are 3 categories: daily, weekly, and monthly. By having an option to see daily wins in sky wars, cake wars, and other minigames, it would not only see the wins but also see the overall progress to be on the leaderboard, somewhat indirectly.

This idea I proposed is pretty simple. The slight problem is that it would be harder to make if I were inferring. Because there are more players in Bedrock than in Java, it would be harder to update the leaderboard compared to in Java. I did not want to say about weekly and monthly because it would be too long to implement. Overall, this idea is pretty basic and a general root of the improvement in the Bedrock Leaderboard.

Please let me know some responses. If that does not seem alright to you, I understand. Thank you!

-20LeeBrian1 (CakeEater17928 in Bedrock)

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    yvuggu, Orangey, anna. and 3 others like this.
  2. I had the same idea to add a bedrock leader board. However, the IT (the ideas team) told me that it would be added in the future, so please be patient for the future update.

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    Orangey and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  3. I've seen this idea discussed a couple times on the Mineplex Community Center, and I really like the idea. It would be really great to have leaderboards for each gamemode, allowing players to show off their abilities and dedication to the game. This seems like the perfect addition, especially as a bridge or with the stats update. Thanks for the great idea, and I hope to see it implemented!

Posted Dec 11, 2020
    Orangey, JojoYouKnow and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  4. Add

Posted Dec 23, 2020
    yvuggu and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  5. Bump (my first time bumping)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 15, 2021
  6. Hey!
    Thank you for suggesting this idea! We plan on adding leaderboards/statistics to Bedrock, so I will be marking this thread as processed!
    If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

thread locked ~ idea processed

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.