• 2073 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9215 Players Online
  • 7142 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion add mega walls MUST READ

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by nadav1112, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Ok so i have good idea. add pls mega walls to mineplex
    teams spawn with wither per team

wither have 1000-500 health
    the wither can attack enemys too but if they hit him they deal him hp the map gonna be huge with be walls and after 10-20-5 min the bridges open to everyone and everyone attack each other. if the wither die you and your team not spawn anymore and the winners wil be who survive long
    the withers will auto die after 20 min if no one attack them
    and its like cake rot on cake wars
    it will be 5 kits
    1 warrior
    spawn with 4 poision of health full iron armor and 2 golden apples and iron sowrd with sharpness 2 this kit will cost 2000-4000
    The Brute: he have a diamond sowrd with sharp 1 he have full iron armor with protc 1 and 2 golden apples
    this kit cost 4000
    End Lord : this kit is good kit he spawn with 16 enderpearls iron armor with helmet and boots of diamond he have 5 hes own ender mans that help him to fight
    he have iron sowrd and 1 golden apple this kit cost 4000-6000
    Monstar trainer this is insane kit he spawn with 4 skeletons and 2 zombies he have iron armor with diamond chesp proctect 1 he have iron sowrd with sharp one
    this kit gain from complte all the missions or cost 8000
    to get more ores and make own armor or weps you can mine {all the kits spawn with pix}

Posted Feb 22, 2020
    Rosak81 likes this.
  2. Hey!

I personally would not like to see this added as we already have this concept in two existing games. These are The Bridges and Cake Wars. In The Bridges, players are given ten minutes to collect resources and prepare themselves for an attack. Then, after the ten minutes, the bridges spawn and teams fight to the death. This idea sounds too similar to mega walls, which makes me feel that it is kind of redundant to add an already existing concept. This is the same with cake wars, which has the goal of eating other teams cakes so they can't respawn. This again is too similar to players attacking withers in order for their enemies to not respawn. Overall, it's a -1 from me. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Posted Feb 22, 2020