• 1921 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6095 Players Online
  • 4174 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Add More Emojis to Emoji Taunt

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Jkaebub, May 22, 2019.

1. Currently (correct me if I'm wrong) the existing emojis from the Emoji Taunt are as follows:

<3
    ;o
    ;)
    :)

These are nice emojis to have, don't get me wrong. But, I'd like to see some more emojis added to this Taunt to make it a little more fun to use. Feel free to suggest your own additions and I'll make sure to tag you next to the one you suggested in my OP. Let's get to my suggestions first.

:>(ex. in Minecraft) [​IMG]
    >:O
    :P
    :'(
    XD
    :/
    :3
    @leo_thya
    :D @leo_thya
    D: @leo_thya
    :l @leo_thya
    UwU @January34
    O_O @January34
    O_o @January34
    X_X @January34
    ^o^ @January34
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ @January34
    :^) @StephenCries
    ._. @StephenCries
    ^-^ @StephenCries
    ;n; @StephenCries
    Having a wide variety of emotions in the Emoji Taunt would be a wonderful and simple addition to this Taunt. Once again, feel free to leave some suggestions for other emojis to be added to this Taunt!

Posted May 22, 2019,
    Last edited May 28, 2019
    KilledByVoid, xJon, AceSJus and 2 others like this.
  2. :3
    :D
    D:
    :l

Posted May 22, 2019
    Jkaebub likes this.
  3. Hey,

I like this concept. It would be nice to see some more taunts/emojis added into the game. I think it makes it easier to communicate rather than typing, and gives a fun aspect to the game.

Keep up the great work!

~Jaxxy

Posted May 22, 2019
    CreepBro06 likes this.
  4. I love this idea! This wouldn't be too difficult to code, and it would be lots of fun to use! Having a wide variety of emojis would be amazing to have! So, I give this a +1, because I agree with this 100%, but maybe make it a maximum of 10 emojis for that taunt, so everything can come out quicker, but still has a lot of quality in the taunt.

Posted May 22, 2019
    Jkaebub and Jaxxy like this.
  5. Although it is a minor suggestion, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't add more emojis to the emoji taunt. This shouldn't be too difficult to code, and I don't have anything against this idea. Overall, I'd like to see this implemented.

Posted May 22, 2019
    Jkaebub likes this.
  6. I think this is a great idea! More emojis allows players to communicate in more ways than just the chat, which is a very unique and clever feature. More emojis the better!

Posted May 22, 2019
    Jkaebub and Jaxxy like this.
  7. How does adding more randomly picked options to a taunt make communicating better?

Indeed. I assume the current options are on an array and a random one gets picked from there. Not too difficult to add more entries into an array.

Posted May 22, 2019
    Jkaebub likes this.
  8. That is a great idea what you have, but I don't think there is one of the actual reason why do you want to add more Emoji taunt. It is a simple QoL change to the taunt, so I believe that it should not take longer to code these new taunt messages. I never used Emoji taunts for a while, but I am willing to try it again someday. +1

Overall, I think that is a brilliant idea what you have! :)

Posted May 23, 2019
    Jkaebub likes this.
  9. Hello!

I definitely think there should be added some new emojis to Emoji Taunt as having only 4 isn't making it enjoyable to use. The current emojis are repeating over and over again and after some time it can become boring to use this taunt at all. Variants which were suggested seems good and I'd like to see them be added.

For me, it's one of the favourite taunt as it can let you communicate without actually using the chat, I use it myself. I while ago I had the same idea but it was not noticed. I'll give +1 to your idea.

Posted May 23, 2019
  10. Hoi!

I think adding more emojis to the emoji taunt would be a fabulous idea. I think the repeated use of the 4 emojis currently available is getting pretty boring; adding more could cure that really easily! I’ve seen some players request new emojis in game too, so it’s definitely in demand throughout the community.

I also have some emoji suggestions:
    :^)
    ._.
    ^-^
    ;n;

Posted May 23, 2019
  11. I like this idea, I think there should be more emoji taunts and I have a few suggestions myself.

UwU
    O_O
    O_o
    X_X
    ^o^
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted May 23, 2019
  12. Usually, we don't go back and edit cosmetics but this seems pretty simple and I don't see why we wouldn't be able to add more emojis. @Jkaebub keep updating the list in your thread and message me on Discord when it gets pretty full. We'll put this in our next forwarding batch but I can't make any promises.

Posted May 24, 2019
    SkarmMines, Jkaebub and xJon like this.