• 2305 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10743 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Add Prison (mining game)

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Cricri6820, Feb 25, 2019.

?

Accept this suggestion?

1. Yes, we add OP Prison (OP Pickaxes, crates and more)

25.0%
  2. Yes, we add Prison (No-OP)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

75.0%
  1. Add a new game Prison with some mines, pickaxes and plots

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  2. I think this is a good idea but doesn’t really suit Mineplex too much. While there is definitely something for everyone I don’t see how we can turn Prison into a balanced way to get wins and EXP, and frankly I don’t think enough people would want prison to form a whole new part of the server like we did for Clans.

Prison is based on leveling through mines, but Mineplex games are kept track of through wins and through winning or losing you gain experience. I’m not sure how you can make Prison into a game you’d win, because we already have a Prison like game in nano games where you mine the most valuable ores to win.

Overall I’m going to say -1 because it is simply unrealistic to add.

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  3. Mineplex is a mini-game server, and while Prisons is a fun game, it isn't suitable on a server such as Mineplex. We do have some exceptions for mini-games - Clans. But we can only add so many, given that each new game is spreading out our community even more.

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  4. Prison has been done so much at this point, that even if Mineplex wanted to implement it, it probably couldn't find a way to make it unique. Plus, I doubt enough people would even want to play it in the first place. It's going to be a -1 from me, sorry.

Posted Feb 25, 2019