• 1181 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3760 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Add prisoners of war to mineplex clans

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Invader Plays, Nov 16, 2019.

?

DO you think this would fit in with clans

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  3. Kinda (Add on to the idea)

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. Well, why they can not just import it? I am not en expert, but I think that they could add these games to Bedrock, even if it will take time.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  2. I like how the last 12 replies on a Clans idea thread are about bedrock’s game selection

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  3. Yeah I’m not a dev either but I’m 100% sure you can’t just “import it” and it’s gonna take a super long time balance it out for bedrock players, and to assist the devs it’s best to not ask them and just be thankful there is a bedrock version.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  4. M3ga Berry he was talking about US and not only ME

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  5. Thank you for the feedback. And for the info about bedrock, I had no clue the servers were not the same.
    Here are some ideas that might fix my original flawed ones.

The owner can access the P.O.W inventory with a chest system similar to the chest system we all have in the mineplex lobby. Maybe this can be achieved by an ender chest. (not placed down)

For the radius thing, this one will just be wishful thinking (Highly unlikely. maybe similar to the pvp protection mode, not being able to go near bases.)
    The radius can be 2 claims around the base, but also two claims around the members of the owner clan.
    The clan can switch to whichever mode they want. For example they can move the P.O.W to the fields to mine. The P.O.W will not be able to drop any items still making them a backpack basically. If they refuse you can simply let them go, continuously kill them for emeralds. Or sell them at the shops. But if you sell them, or let them go without clearing their inventory they keep all the items they got.

The P.O.W will usually be armorless, but the victors can give them armor (I have no logical reason for doing this) to fight other clans, The P.O.W can betray, however with the pvp mode enabled they will be able to fight other clans, this will give warpoints to their original clan, and the owner of the P.O.W, and their allies will not be able to get any warpoints.

How you would get a P.O.W would be from a special "legend" you get from events, it is either, less or more common. A slimeball can be used as this legend. One you use the slime ball against an enemy clan that you are sieging It gets used up unless you release your P.O.W within the first 5 minutes of the 1 hour time limit.

To solve the constant punches P.O.W can't do any knock back. Since they might troll their owner their original clan will get debuffs while at loss of the clan member taken. Such as weakness, if the P.O.W's original clan kill a player that has a P.O.W with them, then that P.O.W will be free.

Another option could be the more P.O.Ws a clan has at a time, the more buffs they get. 5 of them you get 2 extra hearts for every member, 10 you get regeneration, 15 you get haste, along with P.O.Ws.

P.O.W will not count as members of a clan, their original clan members, allies will not be able to see where they are on the map. Clans can have about 30 of them at a time, not including original clan members. To combat this once a clan has more than 5 P.O.W at a time anyone who kills an owner with a P.O.W will end up freeing that P.O.W unless they have the slimeball to recapture them instantly. The killer of the owner will get regen for 2 minutes. Remember P.O.W can only be made by capturing members, or recruits of other clans.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 19, 2019
  6. I like how you’re trying to elaborate your idea. However, a drop to capture them isn’t needed, I’d rather get lava forge mage boots than that in my opinion. There isn’t any point in capturing someone, what is the P.O.W. supposed to do? They won’t be able to play clans by your reasoning? This will be very confusing to add and there can be a lot of bugs/glitches and abuses from this. In general this doesn’t seem to fit clans.

Posted Nov 20, 2019
  7. Agreed, this would end up with a plethora of bugs and glitches that need to be smoothed over. Even if the idea has merit, the implementation of it and upkeep would take more dev time than creating the idea itself. I don't believe it fits in Clans, either.

- Fallen

Posted Nov 24, 2019